I wonder...

Marky

Reaction score
I'm wondering something... in IaVMMCM, when Kermit says to David Arquette "You don't run one of those Muppet fan sites, do you?" if the people who run this site thought/felt anything??

BEAR

Reaction score
Marky said:
I'm wondering something... in IaVMMCM, when Kermit says to David Arquette "You don't run one of those Muppet fan sites, do you?" if the people who run this site thought/felt anything??

It may have been a small nod to MC and the few other almost as big fandoms. Afterall, the Henson folks know about MC as several of the performers have been members here.

Marky

Reaction score
BEAR said:
It may have been a small nod to MC and the few other almost as big fandoms. Afterall, the Henson folks know about MC as several of the performers have been members here.
Kermit sounded almost like there was a spark opf contempt in voice when he said it!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It was not contempt, merely skepticism. He was trying to figure out how Daniel knew all about him, and he thaught he might have gotten the information from a website. He is not nearly bitter enough for anything like contempt IMHO.

Marky

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
It was not contempt, merely skepticism. He was trying to figure out how Daniel knew all about him, and he thaught he might have gotten the information from a website. He is not nearly bitter enough for anything like contempt IMHO.
I don't know, he seemed to be under a lot of stress. You'd almost think that he'd wish he'd never been born.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it was directed to both MC and TP, and I know the action figures statement was directed toward Palisades!

When we were all at MuppetFest, Jerry Nelson made everyone raise their hands if they were visitors of MC, and the place was basically FULL of raised hands! I think Dave mentioned, too, that the performers check MC to see what they're going to be doing next (project wise).

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think it was directed to both MC and TP, and I know the action figures statement was directed toward Palisades!

When we were all at MuppetFest, Jerry Nelson made everyone raise their hands if they were visitors of MC, and the place was basically FULL of raised hands! I think Dave mentioned, too, that the performers check MC to see what they're going to be doing next (project wise).
Whoa!THat's cool, but almost scary! LOL

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And you never know "who" might be on these boards. Everyone is anonymous, and you might just be talking to someone who works with or for them (JHC, Diz, SW), even if they might be posting under a different name.

Which now makes me wonder when I read stuff I write: Am I REALLY Kevin?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I find it quite awesome that the people from JHC, and whatever else there is reads these boards sometimes. It's really cool.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It is. That's why I always try to push for that positive atmosphere and professionalism on the boards so we don't run them off.