I won't be posting anymore...

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
After nearly four years or so of dealing with those massive pain on the legs called bizarre sentences, with the Episode 943 and 1959 articles taking the biggest hit (the former because of the bizarre sentence, "Out on the sidewalk, Sully digs a hole where a brand-new tree is waiting to be planted"), thanks to Shane Keating/Oscarfan/MarshalGrover/sokdrawer, I have no choice but to leave Muppet Central. How could he be so abusive to me and other users and curse those articles and certain others related to Seasme Street with bizarre sentences, and himself, the show itself, and the entire Muppet fandom as wholes??

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
After nearly four years or so of dealing with those massive pain on the legs called bizarre sentences, with the Episode 943 and 1959 articles taking the biggest hit (the former because of the bizarre sentence, "Out on the sidewalk, Sully digs a hole where a brand-new tree is waiting to be planted"), thanks to Shane Keating/Oscarfan/MarshalGrover/sokdrawer, I have no choice but to leave Muppet Central. How could he be so abusive to me and other users and curse those articles and certain others related to Seasme Street with bizarre sentences, and himself, the show itself, and the entire Muppet fandom as wholes??
Ok going to miss you bye have a good life and don't forget me.