IAVMMCM Commercial in the UK

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay so i've been all week watching those half hour long Sky Movies commercial hoping to see a commercial for the new muppet christmas movie and only today did i realise they wouldn't show it until they showed today's Sunday family movie. So i sat down to see Caspers Haunted Christmas and...

had to turn it of, anyway later turned it on and caught the end of it then during the end credits the announcer says something along the lines of "next Sunday join Miss Piggy and friends as they try to save the muppet thearter from a scroogish bank owner in order to built a night club"

then right after that they showed the commercial, most of the scenes i think come from The Moulin Scrooge bit. The only clear scene they showed was Piggy bursting onto stage with a lot of muppets singing and saying something like everybody stop singing different songs i can't remember what i'm suppose to sing.

they showed alot of scenes but sadly very quickly, there was a bit where Beaker exploads and then reappears with two heads.

what i'm trying to basically say is they started showing the commercial for the movie can't wait for the 8th.