Idea for a Film- what do you think?

That Announcer

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I have come up with an idea for a film we think is a real winner. It is called "The History of Mankind (sorta)" and takes a humorous look at evolution, creation, the Middle Ages, the rise of communism, George Bush and just about everything there is to poke a stick at. What do you think of this idea? If we get enough confidence, we might make it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
You should check out Mel Brooks "History of the World - Part 1", and see if that's the idea you're looking atr, that and it's a very funny film. Good luck!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Why thanks Vic. I have seen the Brooks film, and thought that it was pretty entertaining. We however are looking to create a "Monty Python" version of the history of the world, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the suggestion, and talk to you later.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
thatannouncer said:
Why thanks Vic. I have seen the Brooks film, and thought that it was pretty entertaining. We however are looking to create a "Monty Python" version of the history of the world, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the suggestion, and talk to you later.
Well, hey; write a nice little (more detailed) description and post it, I'd love to read your ideas, plus I loooooooooove Monty Python.

"What's on the telly?"
"Looks like a penguin."