Idea For Henson Sitcom

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

Looking at the Muppet Monster Database, I came up with an idea for a new sitcom, "Jim Henson's Monsters" (my current title, I might change it to "The Monster Family" or "Scary, Scary Monsters"). In tradition of Dinosaurs and Aliens In The Family.

PLOT: Sweetums is now raising a family. He has a wife (Big Mamma) and four kids (Tug Monster, Lulu, Philo and Gunge). Philo and Gunge are the Baby Sinclair/Bobut Brody of the family. They are twins. Sure, it sounds like "Dinosaurs" but it's more like "Aliens In The Family". Most of the Muppets are stocked Muppet monsters, as well as Creature Shop creations 'muppe-fied'. I planning out the first episode, if you have any ideas for me, post them here.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Looking at the Muppet Monster Database, I came up with an idea for a new sitcom, "Jim Henson's Monsters" (my current title, I might change it to "The Monster Family" or "Scary, Scary Monsters"). In tradition of Dinosaurs and Aliens In The Family.

PLOT: Sweetums is now raising a family. He has a wife (Big Mamma) and four kids (Tug Monster, Lulu, Philo and Gunge). Philo and Gunge are the Baby Sinclair/Bobut Brody of the family. They are twins. Sure, it sounds like "Dinosaurs" but it's more like "Aliens In The Family". Most of the Muppets are stocked Muppet monsters, as well as Creature Shop creations 'muppe-fied'. I planning out the first episode, if you have any ideas for me, post them here.
Good Idea! Glad youre inspired by my site!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why not have it where they live together instead of a family. U know like having most of the monsters together but like have some SS monster that come and visit from time to time. U don't have to use this I thought it would be better then using something someone else has tried. Hope this helps and have a nice day.

Pitfallharry

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Why not have it where they live together instead of a family. U know like having most of the monsters together but like have some SS monster that come and visit from time to time. U don't have to use this I thought it would be better then using something someone else has tried. Hope this helps and have a nice day.
Heh. Great idea. I'd watch it!

Though I'd love to see a "Real World: Muppets" show too with a bunch of Muppets from all the different Henson shows living in one roof, complaining about each other, etc... :big_grin: