Ideas for "Swine Trek"

kmcphoto

Reaction score
What do you think, should the playset be in a "stage form" or build like an actual ship where the top comes off so you can put the figures in?:confused:

radionate

Reaction score
I think Ken's already stated that it is going to be one of the only playsets based mostly on the actual set, with little artistic liscense taken.

A replica of the Swinetrek has been said to be included as an accessory for Link, and the playset itself will be pretty much like the show, with a few more bells and whistles thrown in.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not only that, but it's already complete. Can't really make many changes to it at this time anyway...

suggsy

Reaction score
The only accessory I would want is John Cleese as the pirate:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by suggsy
The only accessory I would want is John Cleese as the pirate:big_grin:
you know...Sideshow IS making Holy Grail, and now Life of Brian figures...how tough would it be to customize one of those i wonder?

suggsy

Reaction score
I would get the John Cleese from Sideshow (If he didn't look like Colm Meaney)

That reminds me, what scale should the guest stars be in? The 6 inch scale (like Lord of the Rings and most superheroes) are about the same height so they look in scale. However, the 12 inch (like Sideshow and let's face it, Barbie) tower over the Muppets but look like the could use the Muppet figures as actual puppets.

Granted, it's a silly waste of time thinking about it but what's your opinions?

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
I was actually just thinking that! I at first thought that 12" scale was right but the Muppets are about an inch or so out of scale. Oh well. My 8" Universal Monsters are the closest in-scale human size I've seen, too bad there's not a lot of them. I wish that the Muppets were an eensy weensy bit bigger so they could interact with all the 12" figures I have but that's a stupid thing to wish for. I couldn't imagine the playsets in 7" scale...in a realistic way, that is. :wink: