If A Genie Granted You Three Wishes...

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I notice that a few of you have wished for immortality, do you realize what immortality would be like without being immune to the ravages of aging?
Which is why immortality is so last year. What's in style now is... phoenix-like reincarnation~! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Which is why immortality is so last year. What's in style now is... phoenix-like reincarnation~! :big_grin:
Oh I so totally agree with you...so long as it's proper, planet-eating pheonixi, not nancy Pheonixes with bad skin dissorders (X-men 3).

weredog

Reaction score
I would assume being granted immortality would mean you'd stop aging. That is unless you get one of those twisted genies who uses people's wishes to do them in or make them suffer in one of those ironic punishment kind of deals.

Kiki

Reaction score
In no particular order...

World peace

Cures for all fatal/disabling diseases

The end of animal abuse/experimentation

(I'm a HUGE supporter of animal rights, and a proud member of PETA)
That's so kind of you, man! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, why fankya Heralde. :smile: I believe that no child deserves to be bullied! :smile:
Yeah! I absolutely agree with you 100%. I've Very big on not bullying others and I wanted to say that that is really nice thing to wish for and very sweet of you, too!:smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
After long thought, I've decided I'd wish for my wishes to be given to someone who can make better use of them