1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If I don't log out...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by furryredmonster, Sep 17, 2005.

1. If I dont log out... will I appear still online. Cuz I dont log off :confused:

2. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

lol, you know Ive always wonderd the same thing... hmmm... and I have no idea how to test it either. YOu could close out the window, and I could keep clicking refresh, you come back on in 1 min and Ill tell you!

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I beliee even if you don't log out (which I never do anyway), you're automatically "offline" after an hour or so.

"D'Snowth, how do you know that?"
    I'm a nosey neighbor.

4. Krazedmuppet

man, Dsnowth, your just S-M-R-T! how do you get to be so smrt?

5. Well someone mailed me and thought I was ignoring them. So, I thought I was still logged in while offline so it appeared that I was offline witch I was not. So, they thought I was ignoring them. :confused: Maybe someone else knows?? Or maybe we should test it?? Im curious lol

6. Krazedmuppet

Lets test it! might be easier if we did it over IM, mines homestarrunnersgirl1 on AIM, you got AIM Furryred?

7. Sorry I dont have AIM. Maybe an adminastrator will know. Let's just wait................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ummmm.... i dont know

8. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

you people are

funny. :)

9. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

I thought

this was a trick question at first XD

10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Well, let's look at it this way: I never log out. I just close the window. And when I'm really really lazy, I just turn my computer off. Does "TogetherAgain" always show up as an "active member" or whatever? I don't think so, no, but then I don't really have any way of knowing for sure.

11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Hmm. I think you're still "Online", as in the green circle next to your name in threads will stay green and not turn grey. But you are not an active member, so your name is not at the bottom of the main page.

That's my theory, but I don't know for sure.