If Kermit was ever brought back, only this time as a main charachter in street plots

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Most of the street scenes you mentioned were pretty much just one scene from each episode, not entire plots. Though I am not sure about the epsiode where Kermit was sick (it could have only lasted one scene, or could have been two or three or more). The current shows seem to focus on either children Muppets or child-like Muppets, with the adult humans usually helping them (when's the last time that The Count starred in his own street plot?).

However, today I have thought of a few ideas for ways that Kermit could be used as a star in the main street stories. One idea could involve Kermit celebrating a fictional holiday called Frog Day, where he gets Elmo, Grover, Zoe, Baby Bear, and other characters to act like frogs (Grover would probably have trouble, of course). Maybe the humans could participate, too. Kermit could get the others to hop and go swimming, and maybe also pretend to catch flies.

Another idea could involve Kermit wanting to read a book at the arbor area, but constantly getting interrupted by others. The Honkers could honk their noses really loud, Elmo could want Kermtit o play with him, Cookie Monster could bug Kermit by wanting him to give him some cookies, and maybe Oscar could annoy him. Eventually, Kermit would lose his temper.

And maybe there could be an epsiode where Kermit and Oscar go on a trip to the swamp. Kermit obviously likes the trip because he grew up in a swamp, and Oscar likes it because of how messy the place is and how many bugs appear. And perhaps Oscar could get annoyed at how much they both like being at the swamp.

I don't know how often Don Music or Sherlock Hemlock appeared ins treet plots, but I would imagine that the possibilities of them being main street characters would have limits of sorts. Of course, Sherlock Hemlock should return if there are any mystery episodes. Or maybe if Elmo or somebody wanted to be a detective, and he could give tips on how to be a detective.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Who else can think up some good storylines involving Kermit?
Well, my story is basically about Big Bird and the gang planning a sort of "Welcome Home" party for Kermit, with Elmo feeling a little jealous because Kermit's getting all the attention.

WELCOME HOME:smile:FROGGY BABY!!!!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Well, my story is basically about Big Bird and the gang planning a sort of "Welcome Home" party for Kermit, with Elmo feeling a little jealous because Kermit's getting all the attention.

WELCOME HOME:smile:FROGGY BABY!!!!

My idea is very similar towards yours except it Abby who is learning about Kermit and the history he has on Sesame street. The show ends with the two of them finally meeting each other.:wink: