If Noggin could do it in 2000....

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And that's why Noggin went downhill in 2005 because Sesame Street Unpaved ended.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Unpaved was over well before 2005. In fact, I think 123 Sesame was too.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Retro programming blocks are pretty popular. Qubo has like 4 Filmation cartoons at Midnight, Nick had that 90's are all That block. I fail to see how a retro educational programming block wouldn't get more viewers than 24/7 current or just cancelled kid's shows on PBS. Even putting them on Demand or something.

I fail to see why anyone needs a 3 Am rerun of something they ran earlier in that day. The Midnight Feeding excuse doesn't hold water.
Exactly my point. Like I said before, Sprout should seriously consider replacing the Good Night Show block with a Remember When? Show block; that block would obviously be for the longtime fans like us. Regarding The Midnight Feeding factor, I can't imagine the parent (or whatever other relation the child has with the adult) turning on the TV while the child is being fed. They would know better than to do something like that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If having to put on TV for some reason (diapers/feedings/trying to calm the kid back to sleep) has to be done, you're just as well off putting on an infomercial. Any child under 3 wouldn't get anything out of it anyway, and any child under 2 probably canb't see anything but flashing lights.