If some Muppets had theme songs

ffanaba

Reaction score
Miss piggy would be... Paradise by the Shangri-Las
And Kermit would be La Javanaise by Serge Gainsbourg.
c:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I think Link performed his perfect theme song with Mac Davis on the Muppet Show: "Hard to Be Humble". Spot-on!
Oh man, I just saw that episode a few days ago, I think it's one of Link's best moments, I love how clueless Link is to the fact that Mac is actually mocking him:smile:.
"Blinded Me by Science" by Thomas Dolby would be a great song for Bunsen to perform, although Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Bunsen's fill-in on MT, already performed it. For Gonzo, I think any number of early David Bowie song, particularly "Starman," because Gonzo's just so out there, like Bowie's music. I think "Hero" by Queen from the Flash Gordon soundtrack would make a great song for Captain Link Hogthrob, Link's Pigs in Space Persona, because I could totally see him singing it to himself:wink:.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I think Kermit should sing forget you. Y'know, because of Miss Piggy. Miss Piggy should sing rolling in the deep because Kermit would be so off and on with her, but Piggy singing the song, would express how she feels about the "off" part.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Exile Vilify by The National - Beaker :eek:

It's the "You've got sucker's luck" line that really reminds me of him specifically, but really, this can fit for any of the Muppet Scientists.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
"I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred would be good for Link as well as Pepe... I can't decide what's funnier, the idea of Link singing it, or of Pepe singing it. Maybe they could do a duet. I should draw that, lol..... :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
"I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred would be good for Link as well as Pepe... I can't decide what's funnier, the idea of Link singing it, or of Pepe singing it. Maybe they could do a duet. I should draw that, lol..... :smile:
Do it! Do it!

I can imagine Fozzie singing Randy Newman's "It's Lonely at the Top."
--------------