If you could go back in time...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been covered before in the forum, but I thought it would be interesting to get your perspectives. I think I've heard this question someware are before, but I can not remember ware. Anyway, if you could go back in time to any point in history, what would it be? It can be serious or silly, but in order to make it more fun, please try to give a reason for your decision. I will get back to you with mine later, for I can't answer my own question. I hope we can have some fun, and maybe even inspire each other.

Muppetta

Reaction score
Oh there are several times. I would love to go back and meet Jim Henson. He must have been a great guy. I also would like to go back and check out Journey back in the 80s.

Louise

unclematt

Reaction score
I would like to see Hulk Hogan in the mid eighties, at the height of his popularity.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think that I would like to go back to the 1970's, ware I would have a grater chance of finding other New Age hippies like myself to hang out with, LOL.
BTW: Kimp, if you don't mind my asking, what do you findyou find exciting , or what would you do in the Middle Ages?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Call me dum, but this time I rully could not find the Edit button. What I wanted to say, was that seeing The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when they originally were shown would be another great purk of living in that era.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Somewhere in the mid nineteenth century, I've always wanted to be a gun slinging cowboy with Davy Crockett, Billy the Kid... a real Tombstone Town type thing. Or fight in the Civil War.

I'd also check out the roaring 20's in Chicago and see the violent days of prohibition when the mob ruled the town.

And finally way way way way back to see the pyramids being built.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I would meet Jim Henson. Im pretty sure everyone on this forum would.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I think that I would like to go back to the 1970's, ware I would have a grater chance of finding other New Age hippies like myself to hang out with, LOL.
BTW: Kimp, if you don't mind my asking, what do you findyou find exciting , or what would you do in the Middle Ages?

i love to joust and i would fight for a dame's honour

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I would love to go back to the days of King Arthur and introduce the Holy Hand Grenade. He'd have had no trouble unifying England then.

But seriously, I think I'd have thrived in the fifties. I would don some of those funny black framed glasses and sit down at the piano and made the girls in poodle skirts scream as I pounded out some rockin' tunes. Then I would set my piano on fire and call Jerry Lee Lewis a poser. Actually, I like Jerry Lee Lewis' music. It's too bad he was an incestuous pedophile.