If you could go back in time...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Middle Ages. I love sword fighting and they really knew how to fight a war. None of the killing eachother from 100 miles away. A good seigh is what I want. Swords and bows and arrowsand crossbows and horses.

The Renicennse(can't spell sorry). I love the art from that time.

And I'd go back to see how the pyrmids were made.

Go to Rome during the time of the Empire.

And Greece and see the plays.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm
well let's see.
I'd go back to when Sam and Friends was on.
Then I'd see the muppet show when it was originally on.
Then I'd invade the set of the muppet show. that way I could meet EVERYBODY! muppets, muppeteers, muppet builders, everyone!
and naturally I would watch pre-elmo sesame street.

Outside of the muppets, I think I'd like to go see the first woman rabbi being ordained. Actually I'd like to see a lot of things. I'll get back to you on this... I need to eat.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I would time-travel to the future, and find a cure for AIDS, then bring it back to our time. (To cure Richard Hunt.) Then I would go back in time, and warn Jim Henson to always go to his doctor. --- And I would also join in on meeting the muppets, muppeters, and whatnot like that. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would go back in time to meet Eddie Albert, before he just died. I would also go back in time to relive 2003, the best year of my life (great season of SS that year too). I would also go back to 2001, to actually WATCH the latter episodes of The Bullwinkle Show on FOX every morning instead of casually galncing at them. I would also probably try to prevent 9-11.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'd want to go back to the 1950s. Guys wore greased hair & gals wore poodle skirts :smile: And the music was cool!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
If I could choose,I would choose the last week before my mom passed away(that's my first choice).

My second choice,would be in the late 60's-early 70s,to see the hippie movement at its peak.

My third choice,would be the mid 50s,when diners and greasers ruled.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Goodness knows, there are many tragities that we would all prevent if we could.
*sympathy*