If You Could Name 26 episodes for Season 40, What Would They Be?

SSLFan

Reaction score
^^^^^^

Here are mine. If you want descriptions let me know. Some I have already posted by the way.:wink:

Episode 4187- Season 40 premire; Everyone Tries to Help Barkley Go to Sleep
Episode 4188- Gina, Elmo, and Marco Go to The Zoo
Episode 4189- Ernie and Abby Go to The ABCD Mart to Buy Bert a Telescope for His Birthday
Episode 4190- Zoe Takes Abby and Rosita To Her Ballet Class(Special Guest Star Paula Abdul)
Episode 4191- Big Bird and Elmo Try To Convince Curly Bear Daycare Is Fun
Episode 4192- Elmo and Big Bird babysit Snuffy's Little Sister, Alice
Episode 4193- Zoe, Telly, and Baby Bear Stay At Gina's When A Thunderstorm Hits
Episode 4194- Rosita, Maria, Big Bird, and Luis Prepare for A Fiesta On Sesame Street
Episode 4195- Bert Gets Stuck At A Piegeon Convention
Episode 4196- Big Bird, Abby, and Elmo Make A Collage All About Sesame Street
Episode 4197- Elmo, Big Bird, Alan, and Friends Try To Make the World's Biggest Cookie!
Episode 4198- Abby Gets Her "Golden Wand"
Episode 4199- Miles Goes To College
Episode 4200-Elmo, Frazzle, Telly, and Baby Sleepover At Miles' Apartment
Episode 4201- Elmo and Zoe Want It To Snow On Sesame Street
Episode 4202- The Yip-Yip Martains Visit Sesame Street
Episode 4203- Elmo's Bedtime Adventure
Episode 4204- Family Day On Sesame Street
Episode 4205- Big Bird and Friends Visit Granny Bird's House
Episode 4206- The Count's Date
Episode 4207- Big Bird Spends The Night At Snuffy's Cave
Episode 4208- Cookie Monster Tries To Give Up Cookie's
Episode 4209- Abby Turns Oscar "Nice"
Episode 4210- Ernie and Bert On "Dr. Feel Good"
Episode 4211- Abby's Magic Show
Episode 4212- Season Finale; A Camera Crew Visits Sesame Street

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Episode 4197- Elmo and Big Bird Remember the Time When They First Met
How would that work if Bird was around since the show's inception--1969 & onward--whilst Elmo was initially conceived in the 80's?

SSLFan

Reaction score
How would that work if Bird was around since the show's inception--1969 & onward--whilst Elmo was initially conceived in the 80's?
LOL. I just changed the ep. I didn't like the idea either.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I could see putting together characters who could logically have been best friends--as babies--like Bert & Ernie or even Oscar & Big Bird with then-imaginary Snuffy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First off... I'd rather the 40th season start out with a nod to the fact it's been 40 years since the beginning. Not a full fledged special. That gave us very mixed results. I thought "The Street we Live on" was cute, but as an episode of the show... not so much a special. I think the DTV "What's the name of that Song?" was more of a special than that.

But here's what I'd like to see:

Episode 4187- Season 40 premier; Oscar cleans out his trash can (to organize one mess to another) and pulls out various items that bring back memories of past episodes and seasons

Episode 4188- Elmo pretends to be older than he really is, and isn't totally happy with it. We find out at the park, he saw some older kids, and thought it would make him look cooler.

Episode 4189- Telly and Baby Bear try to write an epic story about triangles for the first ever triangle shaped book.

Episode 4190- Zoe and Rosita get jealous of Abby's powers. They act a little resentful, but Maria tells them that not everyone has everything in the world, and to be thankful of what they have. And that it's okay to have friends that have more than you.

Episode 4191-Olivia comes back for a visit, and meets all the newer characters (part one of a 2 part episode)

Episode 4192-(said second part)

Episode 4193- Big Bird and Snuffy try to make a movie with a handheld camera they're borrowing from Bob.

Episode 4194- Ernie loses (or thinks he loses) Bert's paper clip collection, and frantically tries to make another one. Turns out, they get stuck to Bert's new magnate collection

Episode 4195- Abby accidentally grabs the wrong wand, and her spells are more powerful than ever... and they cause more trouble than ever.

And in the grand tradition, I'll make you wait for the next batch. :hungry:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
A lot of these sound very interesting.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Episode 4194- Ernie loses (or thinks he loses) Bert's paper clip collection, and frantically tries to make another one. Turns out, they get stuck to Bert's new magnate collection

Episode 4195- Abby accidentally grabs the wrong wand, and her spells are more powerful than ever... and they cause more trouble than ever.

And in the grand tradition, I'll make you wait for the next batch. :hungry:
Those sound good!