If You Could Name 26 episodes for Season 40, What Would They Be?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I like a lot of your ideas SSLFan! Especially the idea for the finale!
Thanks Prawnie!:smile:

Episode 4193- Big Bird and Snuffy try to make a movie with a handheld camera they're borrowing from Bob.
I actually was thinking of an ep like this, but thought it wouldn't make sense since the season finale would be something just like it.

I have decided to give descriptions of my episodes anyway, just to clarify things.

Episode 4187- Everyone Tries To Get Barkley To Go To Sleep.(Season Premire)

It's nightime on Sesame Street, and everyone is seen sleeping: Big Bird in his nest, Gordon and Susan in their bed, Ernie and Bert in their apartment, and Bob in his home. We then go to the arbor area where we find Barkley-who is howling at the moonlight. He eventually wakes up BB, Bob, Gordon, Susan, Maria, Chris, and Telly. Big Bird wonders why Barkley won't sleep, and Bob explains he must miss Linda, who is out of town visiting his grandmother.
Big Bird, Telly, and the rest offer to help Barkley get to sleep, even if it takes all night!

Gordon, Susan, Maria, and Bob first try singing Barkley a lullaby to get Barkley to sleep. It does make someone sleep, but not Barkley...but Chris! Telly thinks they should give Barkley a bowl of milk since it always helps him sleep. They try it but soon learn Barkley hates milk. Big Bird then says they should read Barkley a bedtime story.

He rushes back to his nest to grab his favorite bedtime book. As he reads it, Barkley quickly drifts off to sleep. And not long after, Big Bird finds that everyone else went to sleep also! "Goodnight everybody," says Big Bird as he walks back to his nest.

Episode 4187- Gina, Elmo, and Marco Go To The Zoo

The scene opens to a sunny day on SS. Cookie Monster is seen talking to some kids in the arbor area, BB is playing tag with the birdketeers, and Oscar is talking to Grungetta by his trashcan. Elmo is then seen coming up the street on his tricycle. He then runs into Gina and Marco at the bus stop. He asks where they are going, and Gina tells Elmo they are going to zoo.

Elmo asks if he can tag along and Gina says yes he can. Elmo brings a camera to take pictures of all the animals he plans to see at the zoo. They arrive none other than to find their tour guide, which happens to be loveable ol' Grover. He shows his friends all the wonderful sights of the zoo, and Elmo takes pictures of all the animals he sees one by one. Elmo sees almost every animal except for his favorite of them all- the monkey!

Elmo grows fusturated saying that he really wanted to see the monkey's. Grover the points to a sign that reads "Monkey Island." Elmo grows excited saying that's must be where the monkies are. He then takes pictures of all the primates. In sort of a gag, all the monkey's throw bannana pills at Grover!

Later, Elmo, Gina, and Marco arrive back on SS. Elmo tells Gina he had fun and hopes to go back to the zoo real soon.

Episode 4189- Ernie and Abby Go To The ABCD Mart

We go to the stoop of 123, where Ernie is seen talking to some kids. He tells them it's Bert's birthday, and he doesn't know what to get Bert for a present. Soon Abby Cadabby poofs in, bringing her present for Bert-4 magical paperclips for Bert's paperclip colllection! She asks Ernie what is wrong, and Ernie tells her his situation. Abby asks Ernie what is one thing Bert always wanted but couldn't get?

Ernie tells her a telescope. Abby suggests Ernie go to the ABCD Mart and get Bert a telescope for his birthday. Ernie agrees and in a flash, Abby poofs them into the ABCD Mart! Ernie and Abby get help from Lila, a store clerk, to find Bert the perfect telescope, which, surprisingly, has a cool pigeon design on it. They buy the telescope and soon poof back to Sesame Street.

Later that evening, on the roof top, Abby and Ernie surprise Bert with their present. They all get a chance to look into it and see all the stars. Ernie leads the two into singing "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon." "Happy Birthday, Bert" says Ernie.

To Be Continued!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I love that last one. ^_^ Although you would think they'd sing a Bert-related song if it's Bert's special day. XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually was thinking of an ep like this, but thought it wouldn't make sense since the season finale would be something just like it.

Of course, their movie would be more like a work of fiction, where they pretend to be action heroes or something, and they learn about editing movies on a home computer.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Heck, it could be a Muppet-esque spoof on all those bad parody movies, for instance! XD

ISNorden

Reaction score
I could even see the Muppets trying to do a whole episode of the show as a "home video" from scratch; this would work best as a show with multiple street scenes, but then there's the problem of kids missing Elmo's World...*shrug*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If Elmo were the central focus of the majority of the Street segments, Elmo's World wouldn't be as needed as it apparently is.