1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If you could work with any Muppet Performer

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ChickyBoy37, Apr 17, 2016.

1. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

My answer is obviously Steve Whitmire, but I would also really love to take part in the workshops that Noel McNeal and Peter Linz run.

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Peter and Noel did a puppetry in Texas, not too far from where I live. I was super stoked and would've totally gone if it hadn't been so darn expensive.

3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

Absolutely and without a doubt worth it, though. I went two years ago, and I'm going back this year. If you can manage to go, you will not regret the expense. One of my favorite weeks of all time.

SnakeLipsXD likes this.
  4. Pig's Laundry

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Unfortunately i'm only seventeen and am currently getting all my money from of my parents.

5. DePingPong

DePingPong Active Member

For me it would definitely have to be Caroll Spinney.

Steve Whitmere and Kevin Clash as well.

SnakeLipsXD likes this.
  6. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

If I didn't live on the other side of the world, you can bet that I'd be there.

7. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

If I could work with any living Muppeteer, it would be Caroll Spinney because not only is he a genuinely gifted performer, but he also seems like a really nice person in general. He'd be easy to get along with and would tell great stories spanning his five decade career.

If I could work with any deceased Muppeteer, it would be Jim Henson, for the same reasons listed above. Plus, Jim's ability to play serious AND silly characters would please me to no end. It's amazing how he was able to play Muppets ranging in personality from Kermit, Rowlf, and Cantus Fraggle (serious) to Link Hogthrob, Dr. Teeth, the Swedish Chef, and Ernie (silly).

SnakeLipsXD likes this.
  8. Pig's Laundry

Actually, I would also like to perform with Ryan Dillon. He's a really great performer and he seems like a pretty fun guy to hang out with.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  9. ShMuppetgal96

ShMuppetgal96 Member

Stephanie- not only is she a great puppeteer she's a Tony nominated actress!

Steve too- I might have a crush on him...even if he is older than my dad

10. ShMuppetgal96

ShMuppetgal96 Member

Same! ANY Muppet workshop would be enough for me!

scooterfan360 likes this.
  11. backpackmina

backpackmina Active Member

I know it's not possible anymore, but ever since I saw Being Elmo, I would've LOVED to work with Kermit Love. The guy was a master.

SnakeLipsXD and BlakeConor14 like this.
  12. ShMuppetgal96

ShMuppetgal96 Member

Oh the stories Frank, Dave and Steve must have from the good old days with Jim...

SnakeLipsXD likes this.