If you don't notice me around much

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
that's only because my internet provider has become such a pain in the neck. It practically won't let me on at all now.:frown::mad:

I'm visiting an internet cafe and I plan to sign up with them as soon as I can. Their deal may even be cheaper than what I'm paying now anyway.

I'll let you all know when I'm back in full force and I give you all my kindest regards.:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about your internet situation, Marty- thanks for telling us. Nice to see you around, anyway. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Kiki. :smile: I'm online at the moment from home but it could fall out at any minute. I'll be delighted when I get things taken care of.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Things have surprisingly been much better the past few days. The reception has always been erratic however.

I'm definitely going to change anyway. I tried calling the phone company once and it was frustrating trying to explain my problem then they never really made any significant steps towards looking into it. With the private company at least I'll be able to come to the cafe and speak to somebody face to face. And they have a deal that will certainly be cheaper I believe.

A friend is coming to discuss the deals with me on Saturday. I can't wait. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I've finally made the move. I considered things for awhile and as long as I could still get on a little I cheerfully put up with the hassle. But the last few days it wouldn't let me on again at all and I thought enough is enough. :mad:

I called the phone company and cancelled my subscription yesterday. So at the moment I no longer have a working e-mail address on record at the forum. I'm at my internet cafe and I'll make arrangements with them for dial-up before I go. That's all I need. The only snag is downloading mp3s will be extremely slow but I won't be doing that very often. And I'll be much happier with a place I can go to to speak with people directly when there's trouble instead of the hassle involved with calling up the phone company.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Glad things are going a good way or you marty interet can be so frustrating some times , but the interet is ausome even with it's frustrating times anyway .

Rose

Reaction score
Well glad to see that you're still around allthough it's not full time. I'm not always here myself beceause I don't have a computer anymore. I don't really miss it all that much anyway. I seem to get my fill just the hour a few fadys a week I spend here on it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Michelle and Rose. I've been absent for what seems like a long time. First I needed to call the phone company and get my connection fixed. There was something wrong with it so I couldn't connect to my dial-up. But then the connection wouldn't work anyway. My internet cafe said they'd activated my subscription, but it isn't working. They were closed all weekend and Monday was a public holiday so here I am on Tuesday. I'll have a talk to them after I get off. I'll sort this out if it's the last thing I do.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you Michelle and Rose. I've been absent for what seems like a long time. First I needed to call the phone company and get my connection fixed. There was something wrong with it so I couldn't connect to my dial-up. But then the connection wouldn't work anyway. My internet cafe said they'd activated my subscription, but it isn't working. They were closed all weekend and Monday was a public holiday so here I am on Tuesday. I'll have a talk to them after I get off. I'll sort this out if it's the last thing I do.
I am so sorry that you are having all these troubles with your interent marty we have had troubles like these on and off over the years epecially when we switched from dail up to high speed , we have had high speed now for 3 years we had dail up for about 2 years i think . My dad really got frustrated with how slow it was LOL , so that is how we got high speed mainly for downloading , and being able to have several windows open at a time . It fits us better LOL .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is Michelle aka Muppet Baby

Marty wanted me to come here to this thread and tell you all a update about his internet troubles well he did get his dail up connecton working but his new e-mail with the dail up company that he went with is not working at the moment , so he can not get the e-mail to reactivate his acount here at MC for the moment . He is going to give the dail up company a bit more time and see if it does not take much longer to work , but if it looks like a long time for it , he will use his gmail address here at MC .

Anyway he will not be gone to much longer he really has missed everyone here at MC :smile: