Igel Beaker Needed

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Ok, get this! I was at the MGM Studios park in May and they had a few Igel Bunsen and Beakers sets. The best part was that the price for the set was continuously slashed until I think you only hadda pay $30 or so for both of them. It was such a steal that I kick myself for not buying them. Anyone know if they're still around?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
also ken if Disney World still had any you could call and order a set,I just dont know the number.sorry.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
$30 for both?! That's nuts. I had to pay like $80 to have them shipped form Germany, and then once I spent the money, my parents ordered a set for me for Christmas from (you guessed it) Germany. so my family has spent $160 on Beaker/Bunsen sets.
-Artie

tomahawk

Reaction score
i'll take this as a no

so i guess my trade offer is a no go ken? if you still need the beaker let me know.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Tomahawk...I asked you what do you want to trade? See above post.

tomahawk

Reaction score
i had said series two and than thought that was to much thats why you wre not responding

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Man, I don't think anyone saw that tiny "series 2????" Tomahawk. I just read that part where you said we'd all think you were a "crazy man on the computer", and then when you asked for tickets to the Tool show and a flight to Radio City Music Hall, I agreed. :wink:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I could do the four regular figures...what did you pay for the Igel piece?

beaker

Reaction score
Man, now I wish I had an Igel Beaker! So Tomahawk its your choice. Get some cool unreleased Palisades swag or keep it if its as hard to get as you said. Man...I SO want a Lobster Banditto prototype!!!