ilovemusic's FanArt: What if you were a Muppet?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay guys. I've got some annoying idea spooking around in my mind and it won't get out of it if I don't post this. Been walking around with it for weeks.
So here's the question:
What would you look like if you were a muppet?
Okay, the thread's title is shorter. :stick_out_tongue: But I want to make a drawing of as much muppet versions of the fans here as possible on a sheet.
So, shoot. What would YOU look like? (think of hair colour, head base, eyes, nose, etc...)
Tell me and your muppet version will appear on the drawing I'm planning to make! :big_grin:

Oh yeah, and I know this has been done before, by the user RedSonga, only that was fraggle version. So I just wanted to say I don't try to steal the idea.
I apologize for not replying way earlier.

If I were a muppet,

I would have brown hair, brown eyes, red nose, a yellow dress, and blue shoes. (chuckles)! Well, I am being serious. Duh!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I apologize for not replying way earlier.

If I were a muppet,

I would have brown hair, brown eyes, red nose, a yellow dress, and blue shoes. (chuckles)! Well, I am being serious. Duh!
Yeah. I already have my Muppet Character taken care of. Well, except that I don't have the actual puppet. Check my deviantart page at:

http://www.deviantart.com/idontlikecoffee22/

plz look at my art!!!!:grouchy: Srry, I was playing a wii game involving your arms, and well, I'm not myself today......oh well.:cry::sigh::cool:

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score
That's an awesome idea, man. Can't wait to see the final product. Mind if I contribute?
Hair: Short and black
Nose: Tear drop shaped and purple
Eyes: Black and angry looking, I suppose
Mouth: Frowning
Skin: Blue, dark or light. Doesn't really matter :stick_out_tongue:
I suppose the Muppet version of me would be wearing a hat, like Zoot's.
:stick_out_tongue: Good luck with all your drawings! :big_grin:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
That's an awesome idea, man. Can't wait to see the final product. Mind if I contribute?
Hair: Short and black
Nose: Tear drop shaped and purple
Eyes: Black and angry looking, I suppose
Mouth: Frowning
Skin: Blue, dark or light. Doesn't really matter :stick_out_tongue:
I suppose the Muppet version of me would be wearing a hat, like Zoot's.
:stick_out_tongue: Good luck with all your drawings! :big_grin:
I'll work on that on D.A.