1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm going to try to write out some of the Fraggle Rock songs for piano

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Apr 29, 2012.

1. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I am just plain sick and tired of there being no Fraggle Rock sheet music for any of the songs from the series, minus the theme song sheet music. I don't know just when I will start doing this, but what I do know is that I will start with the Friendship Song. It will require a lot of listening closely to the songs, and then working out of the notes, but I will do it.
  2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I know that this is kind of off topic but I know of a store here in town that has Muppets Treasure Island sheet music.
  3. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

That's ok.