I'm here! (Sesame Disco, etc.)

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Well, the move went fine, our stuff arrived, and I'm in the middle of cleaning up those LPs. (Sesame Disco is first, and I'm in mid-clean now...)

I want it to sound good for everyone, as I know a lot of people haven't heard this wonderful album, and there's no way it's going to be released on CD unless I do it!!

There are still a couple of pops I can't control, but rest assured, they're not terrible, and if they escaped my software they were quite the dents in the vinyl!! (All in all, it sounds great!!!)

Also, now, I have to spend the next couple of days straightening up my computer system, first off...optimizing my hard drive (defragging to PC people!) as I do a lot of audio/video stuff and the poor system is letting me know it. I'll post here as soon as the first disc is done, then the next, and people can let me know what they want to trade. (I'm doing a couple of non-muppet LP's too, like Charlie Brown etc.)

Also......

H E Y P H I L ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Since we moved, I can't change the email address in my user CP, because I have my browser (Safari) log in automatically and I don't know my password, and I can't tell the system to send me my password, as the old email address is now defunct.

HELP!!

later
eric

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please send me an e-mail and let me know the new address you want to use.

prickle747

Reaction score
congrads on your move !!
when is the house warming party ?

is sesame disco not on dvd already ??

pollick529

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Well, the move went fine, our stuff arrived, and I'm in the middle of cleaning up those LPs. (Sesame Disco is first, and I'm in mid-clean now...)

I want it to sound good for everyone, as I know a lot of people haven't heard this wonderful album, and there's no way it's going to be released on CD unless I do it!!

There are still a couple of pops I can't control, but rest assured, they're not terrible, and if they escaped my software they were quite the dents in the vinyl!! (All in all, it sounds great!!!)

Also, now, I have to spend the next couple of days straightening up my computer system, first off...optimizing my hard drive (defragging to PC people!) as I do a lot of audio/video stuff and the poor system is letting me know it. I'll post here as soon as the first disc is done, then the next, and people can let me know what they want to trade. (I'm doing a couple of non-muppet LP's too, like Charlie Brown etc.)

Also......

H E Y P H I L ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Since we moved, I can't change the email address in my user CP, because I have my browser (Safari) log in automatically and I don't know my password, and I can't tell the system to send me my password, as the old email address is now defunct.

HELP!!

later
eric
Great! I sure would like to get my hands on these albums! :smile: What can you trade:

http://www.geocities.com/pollick529/tape_trading_service.htm

E-mail me, and maybe we can see if we can work something out. Thanx! :smile: