I'm leaving again.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
This time I'm going to Santa Cruz. I'm leaving tonight, so I'll be gone for three days this time. Try not to do anything to insane till I get back please.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>This time I'm going to Santa Cruz. I'm leaving tonight, so I'll be gone for three days this time. Try not to do anything to insane till I get back please<<<

Coolness...I just happened to vacation in Santa Cruz for 3 days back in April. Had a great time there...even got to go to the beautiful UCSC college(steeped in astonishing redwoods) to use their internet. Anyways, have lots of fun Chris!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Had a great time there...even got to go to the beautiful UCSC college(steeped in astonishing redwoods) to use their internet.
**** - this could make for a great TV skit - Cory's guide to free internet around the world !!!! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>**** - this could make for a great TV skit - Cory's guide to free internet around the world !!!! <<<

Oh yeah! Rome, London, Paris, Computer stores in the middle of the Tunisian desert..."The Freeloader's Guide to the World of Free Internet Access" coffee table book!