I'm leaving ....

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I dont like it here anymore, therefore I'm leaving. It's just something I dont like here so I'm going. (I'm not gonna resign, I'm just not gonna come here much anymore )

Nick

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Im so lost, but you just said in a past post... :confused: but, wait, DONT LEAVE, WHY?! :cry: Please, why are you leaving, at least tell us that, you said you had the best time like last week I think it was, what happend in such short time?!:frown:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
That IS a drastic change. Please don't go. I like seeing you around here. Or at least, don't go angry. I can understand needing to leave, but don't leave angry. What's wrong?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
what did he do? you cant just let one person get you down, trust me Im not naming names, but I was VERY mad at an MC member, he made me look really stupid and was mean to me, but Im still here. Please, your going to let him beat you? I like you around here, I really do, dont let that (what ever it is) get the best of you. Please :cry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Huh?

But...you were just...and then you said...and now you...I am so confused!

You were a pretty cool guy Nick! I don't understand why you're leaving!

BEAR

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
what did he do? you cant just let one person get you down, trust me Im not naming names, but I was VERY mad at an MC member, he made me look really stupid and was mean to me, but Im still here. Please, your going to let him beat you? I like you around here, I really do, dont let that (what ever it is) get the best of you. Please :cry:

Krazedmuppet is right. I don't know anything about her issue, I hope it was resolved, but anythingmuppet cant leave. I like having you around here. What is going on with people leaving? :confused:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Guys, listen. My **** brother got on here and wrote this **** post ok! He hates me being on MC so he decided to have some 'fun' while I was out. SO disregard this thread!
Like I've said, I love this place and wouldnt leave!