I'm new!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i dunno, Luke...his name is "Kermie Lover" and he's got a pic of Kermit in drag...

what was that old (dirty) joke about Miss Piggy, and a frog in the throat?

man, i'm gonna get in so much trouble for that...
Slaps Grail on the Wrist

grail

Reaction score
well, it was no worse than you you guys have been up to...nekkid people and handcuffs and all that...

radionate

Reaction score
well, it was no worse than you you guys have been up to...nekkid people and handcuffs and all that...
My favorite post is in the "Things the Muppets Would Never Say" It's Statler or Waldorf saying, "Would you like some candy little girl?" :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>what was that old (dirty) joke about Miss Piggy, and a frog in the throat?<<<

Oh man, you need to get in touch with Jerry Nelson!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh man, you need to get in touch with Jerry Nelson!
oh? and why is that?

radionate

Reaction score

oh? and why is that?
Its an inside joke from Muppet Fest. Jerry said that Janice wasn't so "tight" anymore. (When asked if Floyd and Janice were still tight)

grail

Reaction score
wow...

thats...wow

i hope you're happy, i almost did a spit-take just then...monitors and red mountain dew just don't mix.

heh..."not so tight"...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Its an inside joke from Muppet Fest. Jerry said that Janice wasn't so "tight" anymore. (When asked if Floyd and Janice were still tight)
You mean Janice who is for now PUSHED BACK TO STUPID SERIES *5* CAUSE OF A CERTAIN LOW-DOWN SCROUNGEY RODENT?!?!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*sigh*

At least I'm not bitter...

*poor handcuffed Byron, kicked and kicked and KICKED while he's down, yanks on Chris's right arm and Nate's left arm, and rubs his eyes as he sobs*

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Hi-Ho there! Kermie Lover here! Thanks for the warm and slightly frightening(from a few) welcomes! :smile: I just got home from shopping to read the replies. Oh yeah, Grail- I'm a girl just to let you know, I figured it would be okay to keep a gender-less identity, but I guess some people might assume that I'm a guy and I don't think I'd be comfortable with that so I guess I'll just have to mention that I'm a girl in my profile, no offense taken Grail. :wink: In the meantime, I'll try to find time to make a new and improved sexy Drag Queen Diva Kermie siggie, oh yeah! People find it weird enough that I'm a female who gets a thrill at the thought of Kermit in glamour drag, imagine if I were a guy! I was overly stimulated at a young age by Bowie as Jareth in "Labryinth". Thank you Henson and Lucas for distorting my idea of the ideal male sex object!:mad: Just joking!:big_grin:

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
A new message from me appears on the next page! Knowing my lack of experience with this message board stuff, this post will probably appear on the page two also!:stick_out_tongue: