I'm scared

Vibs

Reaction score
I don't know how much you guys have heard/if you've heard anything at all about the conflicts in Denmark at the minute. But you see...

One of our newspapers would "try out" the freedom of expression in denmark, and they printed some really provoking caricatures of Muhammet from Islam ... - And that IS SO STUPID, I wish they'd never done it! Because muslims not only in Denmark but like, all over the world are really mad at us now and this is getting worse and worse.. And I'm just so scared.

Yesterday there were loads of demonstrations in Syria and the danish, swedish and norwegian embassies were burned down and the danish flag (It's red and has a white cross in the middle) was stepped on live on TV and also burned and I mean... I'm just sitting here, watching the news. And getting more and more scared of whatever this might result in. Just... Could you guys pray that things will be okay? There's no one who knows what's gonna happen but if danes start to fight back, well.. then this looks pretty much like war to me.

This is just terrable. And I don't like to be danish at the moment, not at all. Somehow it feels unsafe. And I'm also ashamed of what those DUMB crap-newspapers did. Hooray, go the right to insult people even though it might end up in a war. (yes that was sarcastic.)

Loads of danishe...um, creamcakes...
Vibs

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves chocolate chip crescent cookies to try and comfort Vibs.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
They ( Danish) Newspapers Have Every Right To Run Those Cartoons. It 's Just That The Middle East Has A Problem Confronting Freedoms And They Are Scared Of It ( I'm Lebenese).

But Then Again There Are Consequence For Everything

But Just Remeber It Tacks Years To Plan A Succesful Attack And Now That The World Is A Smaller Place Things Are Not As Well Hidden

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, that is scary. Try not to be too scared; fear won't help the situation. **Giant huggles** to you, Vibsy. I'll send over my prayers.

Vibs

Reaction score
thanks. And sorry for making such a long thread but yeah... it's not that nice to watch your flag being burned and stuff. I mean, it's just some cloths but... I just wish that we could all hold hands and be happy hehe.

Xela

Reaction score
Vibs said:
I just wish that we could all hold hands and be happy hehe.

Don't we all...:sympathy:

Well, I hadn't heard of it until now, but I'll be praying for you Vibs! As well as for anyone else who lives in Denmark on this forum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh Vibsy!! ((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry! Honestly I don't think any contrie's really a great place to be right now...But just stay strong Vibs, and no matter what remember I'm always here to be your friend. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Vibs said:
thanks. And sorry for making such a long thread but yeah... it's not that nice to watch your flag being burned and stuff. I mean, it's just some cloths but... I just wish that we could all hold hands and be happy hehe.

YEAH I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE SCARED. I NEVER MEANT TO BE COLD B4

FLAG IS YOUR NATIONAL SYMBOL OF YOUR COUNTRY

Katzi428

Reaction score
(((((Vibs)))))I'll be sending good thoughts & prayers your way. No matter what,I'll be your friend too. You're a very sweet young lady.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Vibs... Hope you're holding up well. Left you some goodies to try and calm the fears a bit.
And I'd like to take the time to send some well wishes and "hope you're OK" to one of my long-running sources for the Muppet Listing and good friend, fellow Denmark guy Henrik Ritter known as muppet_dk.

Stay positive you guys, there's always a Kermit smile for us if we stay connected to the Rainbow Connection.