Reaction score
from the P.o.D. management team

* * * P.O.D. working on lead single for "The MATRIX Reloaded!!" * * *

P.O.D.'s first new song this year has been confirmed as the lead
single & video for the upcoming Matrix film, "The Matrix Reloaded."

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/

"The Matrix Reloaded," which comes out in May, will no doubt be
this years biggest film around the world. Can't wait for you to hear
the new P.O.D. song for this film... wow!!)

the guys in the band are good friends of mine and its just amazing to see their success come to something like THIS. cant wait. :cool: :cool:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*waiting for beaker to hear word matrix and run in*

WHOOSH WHOOSH....

no not yet keep waiting!

Sarah

CraigD

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bulldawg

"The Matrix Reloaded," which comes out in May, will no doubt be
this years biggest film around the world. Can't wait for you to hear
the new P.O.D. song for this film... wow!!)

Um, I think that honour will go to Return of the King.

What is the Matrix? I don't give a ****. An incredibly overrated movie.

Craig

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
*waiting for beaker to hear word matrix and run in*

WHOOSH WHOOSH....

no not yet keep waiting!

Sarah
And here I am! hehe. Indeed, as a hardcore rabid fan of The Matrix, this year could not get any better(well, if we get that new Fox Muppet show it will!) We got not one, not two, but THREE Matrix films!(Reloaded in May, animatrix dvd in June, Revolutions in November) Not to mention Enter the Matrix video game and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Im also looking forward to Lord of the Rings ROTK...Im not really a fan, but enjoy these films. Definately some of the best work to come out in cinema history in the last few years. But sorry, gotta say 2003 is the year of the Matrix!

As for P.O.D., not into Christian rap nu metal:wink: Why oh why cant they get a cool band instead of these trendy of the moment WWE soundtrack tough guy metal acts? When I think of the Matrix I think of the future, and heck no do these bands represent the future.

*just glad eminem and Limp Bizkit dont have a slot on the cd*

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

As for P.O.D., not into Christian rap nu metal:wink: Why oh why cant they get a cool band instead of these trendy of the moment WWE soundtrack tough guy metal acts? When I think of the Matrix I think of the future, and heck no do these bands represent the future.
wow..im so p.i.s.s.e.d. off by that remark of yours right now, that i cant even gather together a comment to respond.

but..thanks for not being judgemental and stereotypical. :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
wow..im so p.i.s.s.e.d. off by that remark of yours right now, that i cant even gather together a comment to respond.

Hey sorry there kiddo. Nothing is safe from my ridicule and cynicism, not even JHC sometimes, heh. Glad I could be of service!

radionate

Reaction score

Don't worry about Cory, he just needs to be heavily medicated. You learn to deal with him, or ignore his babble.

As for his vision of the future, don't worry that it doesn't include POD. Most likely he sees us all in unisex outfits, bowing down to a statue in his likeness.

Congrats on your friends acomplishments. I know how exciting it can be to see people that have worked so hard on their passions become successful on a national level!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Congrats on your friends' good fortune!!

PS
Don't get upset over someone else's opinions. It's only their opinion regardless...unless they're bashing ME! LOL!!

Cory's really a good guy deep-down (Nate, do NOT make jokes).

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

Cory's really a good guy deep-down (Nate, do NOT make jokes).
Great? I would say endlessly epic and astonishing myself^)^

Btw, sorry Bulldawg, didnt notice your last part in your post about them being friends. Its funny, speaking of living near nu metal bands...I live down the street from the Deftones, and my good friends live neat Papa Roach. Actually, that Papa roach dork can be seen everywhere around town. Someone should tell him he sucks.

As for POD, I first saw them on this Christian episode of Politically Incorrect and just had to roll my eyes. No offense...^_^
Just got a Preachy version of Korn vibe from em music wise...

wait a second(looking back at my original post) I didnt say anything bad about P.O.D., just said I wasnt into their music...man, I felt bad for nothing...

*me, who wishes NONE of those nu metal bands were on the soundtrack...darn you Wochalski brothers for succumbing to the mainstream corporate rock path!*