I'm the baby, gotta love me

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I remember seeing that video too at around the same time. They also showed " Kokoamo " From the Muppets Beach Party Album and " She Drives Me crazy. " From Un-Pigged. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Also I remember when they showed "She drives me crazy" the first time on tv. It was on Nick and it was shown after they showed "Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas." It was pretty cool to see it. And I might be wrong that that might haven't been the first time but I just rememeber that one video.
The other one I loved was "Wipe Out" by Animal. Now that was one of my favorites music videos of the Muppets. "WIIIIIIIIPE OUUUUUUUUUT!!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I remember seeing that video too at around the same time. They also showed " Kokoamo " From the Muppets Beach Party Album and " She Drives Me crazy. " From Un-Pigged. :wink:
Really? I can't imagine a Music-Video for Kokomo. How's it go? Can anyone tell me what happens in it?

Also, whose tail does teh Baby put intoi teh socket. I was informed it was his own, in which case why does he say "she lights up like a christmas tree." Oh does he refer to his tail as a "she"?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i rember Kokomo and wipeouy but not drive me crazy

Kokoamo they wher wearing hiawiian garb and singing

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kermit sings about Miss Piggy with other Hawaii creatures. Two skirt dancers, Birds, Those little brown creatures from Fraggle Rock with big eyes. Rabbit from Picnic Bunny (one the with sades) a pig and others. They all sing Kokoamo.

Then with Baby its Ethel (the grandmother's tail) is whos tail he puts into the socket. Hope that explains everything.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Actually it was Charlene's tail it was from the episode where Charlene buys herself a tail before her own grows in.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Cool.

Do you know any other details from the video that goes with the song, G-man?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, the part where he was talking about "too much sugar" it shows baby opening the fridge and getting sugar from the creatures in there, that was from the one where Baby got a horn on his head, it also shows clips from the ones where Baby left the house and got picked up by that bird, the first episode where he was born, and the one where Earl and Fran discovered that their baby was accidentally switched at birth with another family's (remember when they attempted to cut him in half?) The music video originally (for me anyway) aired right after the episode in which Robbie told Baby the story about the Were-Man.