I'm too much in love to let you go.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 6

Constantine walked into Kermit's office. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Piggty's ex is here." Kermit said. "I'll get him out." the other frog said, "I need to be evil on him."

Hamiltion and Piggy sat in the living room. "Piggy, I want you back." he said. "Too bad." she replied. "Pleas-" "No!" she exclaimed, "Leave me alone." "Not until I get you alive or dead." he told her and walked out.

Constantine and Leah sat by the shocked Piggy. "What's wrong?" Leah asked. "He threatened me." Piggy said, "He said that he was going to get me alive or dead." The frog walked up to Kermit's office.

"HE THREATENED PIGGY!" he said. "I knew he wasn't right for Piggy." Kermit said angerly, "I'm gonna get him and-" "Leave that to the most dangerous frog." the other frog said, "He's back, Kyrmit!"

Piggy just sat there on the couch. Kermit sat by her. "Hey, you're ok?" he asked. "You're right. I should've listened to my mind." she told him, "Two people are after me now.

Constantine, Leah, and Zoot sat with the love bugs.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 7

"What can we do?" Leah asked. "Well, I know." Constantine said, "Find'em and get'em." "I don't know." Kermit stood and went to the window, "I think that we have to cancel the show." "Wow, all because of me." Piggy said, "It always is." "No, it's not." Zoot said, "Besides I think it's the best for Piggy."
~~~~

A few hours later, Kermit walked to the roof and saw Piggy sitting there. He sat by her. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked. "What's wrong with the city?" she asked. "I don't know." he said, "I need to ask you something." She nodded. "Before I ask, I need to let you know that I love you." he began, "And I can't live the rest of my life without you."

He got down on one knee and put the dimond ring in her hand. "I promise to love you for the rest of my days. To have and to hold, to love and protect, and someone who I need to take care of.

"So, will you marry me?" he asked. "Y-yes." she said, "I'll marry you." He put the ring on her finger, got up, and they shared a long kiss.

They continued to kiss on the roof and Alex got behind Piggy and covered her with a body bag, and threw her off the roof. "PIGGY!" Kermit tried to save her. He failed.

His heart felt like it was crumbling to pieces....

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

"She's gone." Kermit said, "She was kidnapped." He sat on the chair and cried. "It's ok." Leah said, "She will be fine." "NO SHE WON'T!" he screamed, "SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I JUST CAN'T EVEN TRY TO LEAVE HER LIKE THIS! EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOOK FOR HER, I GO CRAZY AND I JUST PROPOSED TO HER!" "You did what now?" Constantine asked. "I saw her get taken away and I couldn't save her. I'm gonna go find her." he said, "I'm not gonna stop until I get her back." he walked out the foor and left.

THE SEARCH FOR PIGGY IS NEXT!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH.8

Kermit pulled in Piggy's driveway and ran inside. "PIGGY!" he screamed and ran out.
~~
Constantine walked into a manison and looked around. Then, he heard a scream from upstairs. Piggy? He ran upstairs.
~~~

Kermit walked back into the house and cried. "Kermit, are you ok?" Fozzie asked. "I can't find her." he replied, "She's gone." The bear gave him a hug. "Constantine is going to find her." the bear said. Kermit ran up to the roof.
~~~

"LET HER GO!" Constantine said, pointing the gun at Alex. "No, and if you kill me, she'll go down to." Alex said, "To make it easier for-" Piggy flipped over and ran over to him, and they tried to run out. They was stopped by Hammliton, who had a knife. "You see, I will get yo-" "LEAVE MY PIG ALONE!" Kermit yelled from behind, "YOU KILL HER, YOU KILL ME!" POW! The two frogs are on the ground and knocked out.

The pig grabbed Piggy by the throat and threw her upstiars, causing her to hit the glass and faint.
~~~~

A few hours later, Kermit woke up on a hospital bed. "Piggy." he whispered.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 9-FINAL CHAPTER

Leah took a document that was titled "Piggy Lee's final wills." Tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry." the nurse said and walked away. She went to Piggy's room.

Kermit held Piggy's cold hand as he wiped his tears. "K-kermit." Piggy said weakly, "Take the..." BEEEEEP! "Piggy, wake up. You can't do this." he cried. The doctor told him that she wouldn't make through the day and he was right. He couldn't believe what he just saw. "Please, don't trick me like this." he bawled, "You're not dead! YOU'RE NOT DEAD! PLEASE, COME BACK!" "Kermit." Leah said, "She's gone." "NO, SHE CAN'T BE!" he bawled.

Then, mointer started beeping again. He looked at it and cried. "Thank you, Piggy." he whispered, "You'll be home and safe with me."
~~~~

The same night, Kermit carried Piggy to the couch and lied her down. "What happened?" she asked. "You was kidnapped and Alex and your ex scared the whole city into staying inside. You lost alot of blood and I wasn't allowed to donate." he told her, "You scared me."

"How?"

"You went flat-lined."

"Oh."

"What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know."

He kissed her forcefully. "Not that." she said. "I'll take you to my room and grab some buddies, get some snacks, drinks, and watch movies." he told her, massaging her back.

Well, he kinda lost it. His hand went to her low, lower back and he kissed the back of her shoulder. "Let's go." he told her. They went upstairs

Fozzie, Leah, Zoot, Pepe, Constantine, and walter sat with the lovers in Kermit's room and watched movies all night.

"Piggy?" Kermit asked.

"Yea."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

They shared a long kiss. Zoot and Leah shared a kiss after they did. "Come on, let me get a barf bag, h'okay." Pepe said.

They all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night.

THE END! I hope you like the story! Whi wants to be in my next story? Or even more of them?