"Important" Events of 2007

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, did anything "important" happen to you, or in your life during the year 2007? Here's a list of some of mine...

1. I finally graduated High School
  2. Legally, I became an adult (though mentally, I'm still trying to figure that out...)
  3. We broke our old record for the hottest summer on record (old record was 2005).
  4. We broke several record-high temperatures for the day several days in June, July, and August.
  5. We broke our old record for X-amount of 90+ degree weather days in a row.
  6. We broke our old record for numbers of people dying from heat strokes.
  7. We got kicked out of our house (which I consider to be a blessing in disguise, I never did like that place, anyway).
  8. In bunny years, Tommie officially became a "biddy-bunny"!
  9. Tommie learned a new trick.
  10. We ended up finding a really nice, old, new house.
  11. We've already flurries... TWICE this year!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Here's a rag-tag list of some "important" and "interesting" things that have happened this past year to me!

1. I finally turned 21! Whoo, I can legally drink, like that really matters to me. >>
2. I met Stephen, my ex-finace over a couple of weeks during July.
3. Ended the engagment with Stephen, and now I've found a man who truely loves me for who I am; Robert.
4. Got into 2 car accidents, one near the end of August; the other in Mid-November.
5. Lost my "Gracie" or "Kermit" in the first car accident; Robert lost his white van in the second car accident.
6. Severly injured my right wrist in the second car accident, still healing over it. (And it's early January now! T_T)
7. My Father retired from Carolina Eastman. (Early December.)
8. I got fired from possibly my best job yet, working as a janitor at the Columbia Metropolitan Airport. (Also Early December.)

So, lot of stuff has happened this year, wow. I don't think I'll ever forget this year....

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
1. Actually got to go to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field over the summer (too bad they lost...)
2. The library where I work finally won its case against the city and got the permit for the new building. Whoo-hoo!
3. Watched my other friend from high school get married, and read scripture at her wedding.
4. Finally caught up with another friend I haven't seen since high school over the summer; we all thought she'd fallen off the face of the Earth or something.
5. Re-painted my room.
6. Was selected for the pastoral search committee at my church.
7. Got a new boss at work - the library hired a new assistant director/head of children's services. And any director who hangs a poster of Marvel's New Avengers in his office can't be all bad :wink:

-Kim

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, did anything "important" happen to you, or in your life during the year 2007? Here's a list of some of mine...

1. I finally graduated High School
  2. Legally, I became an adult (though mentally, I'm still trying to figure that out...)
  3. We broke our old record for the hottest summer on record (old record was 2005).
  4. We broke several record-high temperatures for the day several days in June, July, and August.
  5. We broke our old record for X-amount of 90+ degree weather days in a row.
  6. We broke our old record for numbers of people dying from heat strokes.
  7. We got kicked out of our house (which I consider to be a blessing in disguise, I never did like that place, anyway).
  8. In bunny years, Tommie officially became a "biddy-bunny"!
  9. Tommie learned a new trick.
  10. We ended up finding a really nice, old, new house.
  11. We've already flurries... TWICE this year!
GAH! How could I possibly forget the HIGHLIGHT of the year 2007 for me? Having the opportunity to see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood come down to Knoxville for a show! Man, that was, and still remains to be the BEST night of my entire life (so far)!

Beauregard

Reaction score
1. Left home for University!

That was the single main event of the year, since it involved finding new jobs, a new church, and making all new friends.

Skye

Reaction score
Let's see, my important things were...

1. Got engaged!
2. Got to see William again!
3. Graduated from college
4. And even though I'm still in the process of this, I did most of the preparation and everything for it in 2007, so I'll add it to the list too... Applied to graduate school

There we are... fairly small list, but very big things. Hopefully this year will bring even more important events!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Important Events That Happened to Me....

Let's see here(According to Months):

January- I brought in the New Year with the resoulution that I'd drop a couple of pounds, however, I have turned out quite 'skinny.':embarrassed:

February- I got a chance to see the latest Sesame Street Live production, Super Grover! Ready for Action at the fabulous Fox Theatre.

March- In late March, my Aunt discovered she was pregnant with another child(she already has one, which just turned 3 in late December).

April- This month marked my first month here at Muppet Central!

May- Let's just say alot of drama began to happen this month.:frown:

June- Well, school's out, summer's here, but for some reason, I wasn't happy.

July- The first 4th of July in which my family didn't buy any fireworks. How depressing....

August- I shall never forget this day....August the 9th, 2007.
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=34120
Not to mention the depressing Season 38.

September- Whew! School is back in session. I'm so happy to see all my friends again. What a crazy summer I had.

October- I celebrated my birthday on October 7th. And No! I am not really 1- years-old!:zany:

November- Well, my aunt is expecting her child at any momment.

December- December 6th-my dad is now home(a month later the scheduled), just in time for Christmas.

Well, 2007 was a real "wake-up call" for our family, and we're hoping '08 will be much better.

So, my New Year's resolution this year?-(To Be Announced, hehe).

Oh yeah, and my aunt finally had the baby, on December 4, 2007, at 2:02 a.m.. That's a nice start to the new year I think.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, Season 38 wasn't depressing!

Now, Season 37... that's a different story...

SSLFan

Reaction score
Aw, Season 38 wasn't depressing!

Now, Season 37... that's a different story...
I disliked Season 38 because the LACK OF BIG BIRD.

I liked Season 37 because it featured MORE OF BIG BIRD.