Important news on antron fleece

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Someone may have some pre-dyed Antron to donate, but if you purchase it from a regular retailer you have to dye it yourself. It only comes in white, always has. It's really not that hard to dye.

itchekadoozy

Reaction score
Dye

I'm not so good at not causing irreversible damage to things. I once burned a hole in my parents' living room carpet and shifted everything in the room over a few inches to conceal it. But if there's a simple, relatively-clean way to do it, I could probably give it a try. And how do I go about purchasing the white stuff?

gastage

Reaction score
:eek:

Good Morning All:

Just wanted to clarify....I don't run GA Stage. I simply am in charge of our Antron Fleece.....and by the way today is the last day to order original Antron Fleece. So, call 800-211-8217 or email info@gastage.com if you don't want to be left out.

Kathy :excited:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
All,

Has anyone sampled this new fabric? Any news yet on exactly how good or bad the new material is?

gastage

Reaction score
Antron Replacement

I am expecting samples of this new fabric in the next week. What I know is this....they are working to give it the same properties as the Antron i.e. stretch and seam cover but that could take several attempts. I will be sending out samples to those who have asked. If you are interested please email me.

Kathy
info@gastage.com

dramaqueen

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hampshire Mills is going to be the company producing this fabric? Is the fleece all gone now? I'd hate to pay $22 plus shipping a yard on ebay. Yikes!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
dramaqueen said:
Does anyone know if Hampshire Mills is going to be the company producing this fabric? Is the fleece all gone now? I'd hate to pay $22 plus shipping a yard on ebay. Yikes!

yes hampshire mills is the company producing it, they are the only manufactuer of Antron Flece, and they are making the samples, i saw a very early version of it, that pretty much sucked, but they assured us that it was the worst sample that we would see since it was a very early experiment,

as for buying this stuff on ebay, if people did start selling it thier , you can bet the price would go much higheer than 22 dollars, since it is a discontiued item,

gastage

Reaction score
As ravage said Hampshire Textiles is the only source of the fabric but I am expecting the "last" shipment in the next few days. All of this order has been reserved for customers but I have a waiting list in case there is any left over. I will also be receiving the samples of the new fleece in several days. If you would like to be on the waiting list and/or receive samples please email me. info@gastage.com

:smile: