1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I'mSelling off series 1 and 2 - Where is good?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MUPPETNH, Sep 14, 2004.

1. MUPPETNH

MUPPETNH New Member

I have a few cases of series 1 and 2 laying around back when I thought I'd set up a shop.. FFWD to 3 years later.. and some have gotten to be quite collectible!..

Besides the mounds of Kermits and Piggys I have, I have a good load of Bunsens, Floyds, Teeths, etc. from Ser 1 and 2..

Where do you think the best place is to sell them off? :sing: :D :o

Any ideas would be great!!

2. CyberSteak

CyberSteak New Member

If you're expecting to make money on them...be prepared for the response you get. Although I am of the opinion that selling your extras is less of a crime then hoarding a bunch of hard to find characters.

3. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Would you sell me a Floyd? I know this should be in B/S/T, but I really need that figure. Can you PM me?