In need of a MP3 from Muppet Treasure Island

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My wedding is tomorow and I'm in a bind I thought i had "Love Led us Here" on my computer and It somehow got deleted and I can't find it any where if anyone has this on MP3 please e mail me on dwayne1115@gmail.com with the song thanks or in a PM and I will go through all of your Muppety goodness with you and will share the joy of the wedding with video and song! Thanks guys!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dwayne, please check your e-mail...

Congratulations to you and your bride!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, wondering why this didn't go in the Lots of MUP3's thread. Oh well, congrats Dwayne, all of us here hope she'll make you happy. Though that's a different song altogether. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Phill I got the e mail and thank you so much for the e mail. I know it should have gone in the other thread, but I just wasn't sure anyone would see it. I'm going to be uploading pictures in just a few and I'm going to show everyone, the video (which i havn't seen yet) should be on here soon to I can't wait for you all to see me dance down the aile and halfway through my wife's bride march I go and get her and bring her down to the preacher.

That song I put it on a CD for my bride and she fell in love with the song. At the time she was not the biggest Muppet fan in the world but that song really got to her and that is kind of what drew her to becoming a Muppet fan.

Oh and Ed, she has made me happy just by saying "I Do"!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good man. Now you go and dance the heck out of your wedding party. :excited: