In Need of Labyrinth Dolls!!!

Reaction score
I am in despirate need of the dolls that were made for Labyrinth the movie with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. I know three were made, and i am interested in buying any of them, especially Sir Didymus. If anybody has them and are willing to let them go, email me at Superawesome290@aol.com. I dont care what condition theyre in.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
You want to buy me????! Wow! I only cost one dollar! LOL!

Jake

Reaction score
Heh heh, hey if ur only a dollar, Im in. You do look like Sir Didymus, right?....oof...must find these dolls!!!!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Have you tried the usual routes to find them? eBay has a pretty wide selection, of course, and since the dolls (while great) wouldn't be considered "hot items," you could probably buy them relatively cheap. Flea markets and garage sales are also great places to find that stuff at bargain prices...but you have to be prepared to look more than one place. I have a friend who does that all the time (I sometimes go with him). For him, half the thrill is in the hunt.

Aside from that, you can also advertise that you're looking for the dolls in the "Wanted" section of this forum.

Good luck! Let us know what you find!

Reaction score
Well, Ive tried Ebay, and they dont have em. I have searched the internet endlessly, and im not aware of any other good auction site that i would have a chance of finding them (suggestions would be great!). So, it looks like im gonna hafta go on the non-internet hunt, or stick to these many message boards. Oh well.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Chilly,

I dont suppose you've ever seen em on eBay before then ?

The price goes up like a rocket !

(I have Ludo, But im keeping him :big_grin: )

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Warrick must be right. Sorry. I just guessed that it wouldn't cost much. Heck, I try to sell something I think people want (like Spider-Man comics) and no one buys 'em. Go figure.

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Just a suggestion...but have you tried typing in various character names and terms from the movie for your search on E-Bay for these dolls? 'Cause from my general experience - a lot of the sellers can mislabel things - and you'd never know it was there...
Plus - I've found more bodacious Labyrinth and Dark Crystal stuff from typing in search terms beyond just the names of the movies (and in Labyrinth's case, David Bowie).
Just a thought, though... :smile: