In store or online: Which is better?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have invisible Fozzie. I got him off ebay. He is awesome! (he'd better be! I paid enough for him!) He's quite possibly better than regular Fozzie. I'd say he is better, but regular Foz comes with more stuff.

There's one thing I've noticed about both Fozzies though. Neither the rubber chicken or the rubber duckie with invisibility spray can fit in his hand. The one's too big, and the other too small.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
not true! Both can fit...I currently have both figures holding their respective accessories. They just have to be positioned correctly...the chicken can be held by the neck or feet, and the rubber ducky by the neck, with the head facing to the right (held in left hand). IIRC

it takes a little fiddling, but they will stay quite securely...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'll try. I can fit the rubber duckie in his hand, but the paint always chips when I do. It's too tight. I'll keep fiddling with the rubber chicken.

Boy, Fozzie must like rubber!

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Stryder, if i'da known that before i would have had mine imported from Canada. I think the import tax is a bit easier between Britain/Canada.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
could be...there are some tighter ties....take a look at a few websites in Canada and see...

Super scoter...I hadn't thought about paint chipping...hasn't been an issue with mine, but I haven't really paid much attention to it...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe

Super scoter...I hadn't thought about paint chipping...hasn't been an issue with mine, but I haven't really paid much attention to it...
Yup. Paint chipping's a big issue with me. Don't mind it so much, but, I'd rather not do it. I keep rubber duckie in Miss Piggy's vanity table.

You know what else has a problem with paint chipping (unless you do it JUST right)? Floyd and his guitar.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
And keep in mind, folks, that you should NEVER eat paint chips.

Well--

Oh, what the hey--EAT UP!
:stick_out_tongue:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that's weird...maybe it's where you keep your figures...I have never had a problem with paint chipping on any of my figures unless they were somehow involved in an argument with one of my die-cast toys :stick_out_tongue:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
now the conundrum...I'm not sure if he's being sarcastic or not :stick_out_tongue: Ahh, mondays....