In the box or out?

Slim

Reaction score
I guess I can see where you're coming from...

But, you're avatar kinda scares me too...:big_grin:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Watchit Slim... my avatar is genuine fan art... a construction paper Bert made by my very own lovable then-two-year-old daughter. You want a piece of me???

:mad:

(:wink: )

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Holy cow! She was two years old when she made that? She's a child prodigy! I see a career in graphic arts in her future. Maybe Slim can hook her up down the road with a job. :wink:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I have now told this story about four times on here (well, on the old board too), but here we go...

I cut out a bunch of pieces for three Muppets (Elmo, Ernie, and Bert), and Emileigh assembled them with glue. Each figure is fairly large (about two feet), and I hung them all on walls of our house. Bert was the last one she made, and when she was finished, I asked her about his mouth. She said, "Oh, Bert is mad. Mad at his pal Ernie, but they are still friends." Made sense to me.

Slim

Reaction score
Ok, Ok....I give in. You win. My avatar is scary..yours is not!

Honestly though....that was done by a 2 year old? That's amazing! I better watch out in a few years...she may end up taking my job from me! That is really good stuff there. Tell her I said good job!:big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
You asked for it.

Tell her to send her resume to Palisades.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim
Ok, Ok....I give in. You win. My avatar is scary..yours is not!

Honestly though....that was done by a 2 year old? That's amazing! I better watch out in a few years...she may end up taking my job from me! That is really good stuff there. Tell her I said good job!:big_grin:
I wish I could draw that good now!