In the box or out?

Slim

Reaction score
Design a coffin? Now, that's a unique request! And...don't worry about the spelling...I'm sure half of my posts ar terribly miz spppelled. Or...maybe not. :big_grin: Peace.

Satcapricorn

Reaction score
I've taken them out of the box except for the variant Piggy and The lab playset. I think I'll keep all my future ones in the box 'til I get a display case for them:smile:

Slim

Reaction score
Kiss coffins....:confused: When will they just give up....I mean....come on now...NOBODY CARES ABOUT KISS ANYMORE.....or at least that's how I feel...

It was kinda weird seeing Gene Simmons in San DIego. We're just sittin outside waiting to eat dinner and he walks by with a blonde on each arm. I just had to laugh...isn't he like 102 or something?

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim

It was kinda weird seeing Gene Simmons in San DIego. We're just sittin outside waiting to eat dinner and he walks by with a blonde on each arm. I just had to laugh...isn't he like 102 or something?
It was funny. When I saw him, it seemed like he purposely stopped and posed every 30 seconds for onlookers to take pictures of him. And I mean it appeared that nobody would notice him but as soon as he would stop and pose, there'd be like 20 cameras show up from nowhere to get a picture of him. So much for trying to be discreet...

Oh and I'm a card/box guy unless I can get two of each. Then I find it hard to open the second and will ultimately keep both sealed...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim
i always thought he looked like Johnny Cash when he wasn't wearing the makeup, which i think is really funny...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, Gene Simmons is quite the showman, that's for sure. As you might guess from a bandmember who dresses in makeup, ways to get attention is one of Gene's strengths. I'm not a fan at all, but I'll never forget hearing some of his philosophy (talking about Kurt Cobain and other musicians that have committed suicide or overdosed) "If you want to be a loser and kill yourself and check out of this life, go ahead, because I'll be right there to pick up the pieces and take your money and your girlfriends." Okay. The funny thing is that the blonde on each arm is supposedly an act, as he has a common law former Playboy playmate wife, that has borne his children and shares his mansion.

"Nobody cares about Kiss anymore"....

The second coming of Kiss. Yeah, that was soooooooooo late 90's. Everybody knows it's the Ozzy rebirth era now! :stick_out_tongue:

Slim

Reaction score
Yeah...KISS has definately stayed past their welcome. They just need to go away!

And FellowWLover...why does my avatar scare you?