1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

In the box or out?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by SweetHart, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Slim

Slim New Member

Design a coffin? Now, that's a unique request! And...don't worry about the spelling...I'm sure half of my posts ar terribly miz spppelled. Or...maybe not. :D Peace.
  2. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

3. Satcapricorn

Satcapricorn New Member

I've taken them out of the box except for the variant Piggy and The lab playset. I think I'll keep all my future ones in the box 'til I get a display case for them:)
  4. Slim

Slim New Member

Kiss coffins....:confused: When will they just give up....I mean....come on now...NOBODY CARES ABOUT KISS ANYMORE.....or at least that's how I feel...

It was kinda weird seeing Gene Simmons in San DIego. We're just sittin outside waiting to eat dinner and he walks by with a blonde on each arm. I just had to laugh...isn't he like 102 or something?
  5. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Slim,

Yikes!

Your avatar scares me!!!

:eek:
  6. incredeeble!

incredeeble! New Member

It was funny. When I saw him, it seemed like he purposely stopped and posed every 30 seconds for onlookers to take pictures of him. And I mean it appeared that nobody would notice him but as soon as he would stop and pose, there'd be like 20 cameras show up from nowhere to get a picture of him. So much for trying to be discreet...

Oh and I'm a card/box guy unless I can get two of each. Then I find it hard to open the second and will ultimately keep both sealed...
  7. grail

grail New Member

i always thought he looked like Johnny Cash when he wasn't wearing the makeup, which i think is really funny...
  8. Louis Kazagger

Yeah, Gene Simmons is quite the showman, that's for sure. As you might guess from a bandmember who dresses in makeup, ways to get attention is one of Gene's strengths. I'm not a fan at all, but I'll never forget hearing some of his philosophy (talking about Kurt Cobain and other musicians that have committed suicide or overdosed) "If you want to be a loser and kill yourself and check out of this life, go ahead, because I'll be right there to pick up the pieces and take your money and your girlfriends." Okay. The funny thing is that the blonde on each arm is supposedly an act, as he has a common law former Playboy playmate wife, that has borne his children and shares his mansion.

"Nobody cares about Kiss anymore"....

The second coming of Kiss. Yeah, that was soooooooooo late 90's. Everybody knows it's the Ozzy rebirth era now! :p
  9. Slim

Slim New Member

Yeah...KISS has definately stayed past their welcome. They just need to go away!

And FellowWLover...why does my avatar scare you?
  10. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Just look at it...

scary man!
  11. Slim

Slim New Member

I guess I can see where you're coming from...

But, you're avatar kinda scares me too...:D
  12. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Watchit Slim... my avatar is genuine fan art... a construction paper Bert made by my very own lovable then-two-year-old daughter. You want a piece of me???

:mad:

(;) )
  13. Louis Kazagger

Holy cow! She was two years old when she made that? She's a child prodigy! I see a career in graphic arts in her future. Maybe Slim can hook her up down the road with a job. ;)
  14. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

I have now told this story about four times on here (well, on the old board too), but here we go...

I cut out a bunch of pieces for three Muppets (Elmo, Ernie, and Bert), and Emileigh assembled them with glue. Each figure is fairly large (about two feet), and I hung them all on walls of our house. Bert was the last one she made, and when she was finished, I asked her about his mouth. She said, "Oh, Bert is mad. Mad at his pal Ernie, but they are still friends." Made sense to me.
  15. Slim

Slim New Member

Ok, Ok....I give in. You win. My avatar is scary..yours is not!

Honestly though....that was done by a 2 year old? That's amazing! I better watch out in a few years...she may end up taking my job from me! That is really good stuff there. Tell her I said good job!:D
  16. GLUE

GLUE New Member

You asked for it.

Tell her to send her resume to Palisades.
  17. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I wish I could draw that good now!