Inaccurate Information: Abby Cadabby

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was checking my cable listings for today's episode of Sesame Street, and it said Abby Cadabby was the first female Muppet character they introduced in thirteen years; that's not entirely true, however, even though she was only a two-and-a-half season regular, we still had Lulu introduced to us six years ago.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah well... That's an inaccuracy fed to them by Sesame Workshop's own detailed Season 37 press kit. We've dissected that minor flaw here on the boards already though.
Rully looking forward to 4110 tomorrow though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yeah well... That's an inaccuracy fed to them by Sesame Workshop's own detailed Season 37 press kit. We've dissected that minor flaw here on the boards already though.
Rully looking forward to 4110 tomorrow though.
Tomorrow is 4068, a season 35 episode.:cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Was hoping they'd make better use of the month of October and show all of Season 37 now... But this rully doesn't surprise me. Heh, just a little longer to go watching all the repeats to get to the last five episodes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Don't forget about Elisabeth and her Cat Little Muarry Sparkles.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Was hoping they'd make better use of the month of October and show all of Season 37 now... But this rully doesn't surprise me. Heh, just a little longer to go watching all the repeats to get to the last five episodes.
I was wondering about that too. My station's weird. It's playing the one with Abby going to school on Thursday. (A repeat, but one I haven't seen) Then it's playing the one where Elmo learns to use the phone on Friday. I don't think that one has been aired anywhere yet, but correct me if I'm wrong on this. It seems like I'm getting both repeats and new eps from season 37 this month.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Don't forget about Elisabeth and her Cat Little Muarry Sparkles.
aww how could anyone ever forget Little Muarry Sparkles soooo adorable!