1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Indents

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ruahnna, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Would the technologically proficient please have pity on the technologically confused?

I do my story writing in word, and post each installment of my stuff by copying and pasting. I have to manually redo all intalics and bold lettering. This, I can handle. But I am absolutely desperate to know how to do paragraph indents, so my stuff is easier on the eyes.

How do I do something once I copy and paste here to insert paragraph indents that don't indent the whole paragraph? Or what can I do in my Word files to create a paragraph indent.

Please don't suggest anything that hasn't been tried and confirmed. I'm really not totally technologically illiterate, so I've tried almost everything I can think of doing--extra spaces, double indents, etc. I am at my wit's end--and he's getting rather nasty about it.