Info on Sullivan's Unforgettable Performances

Stulz

Reaction score
Does any one have any info about The Ed Sullivan Show: The Very Best Of #1: Unforgettable Performances

The cover shows the sketch "Kermit’s Piano" but I don't know if they show the whole thing or a clip or what?

If it is included why not put it on the Muppets Magic disc??
:confused:

Here's some links..
DVD Planet

Amazon

Any help would be great. I've seen it out in some stores. Wondering if it's worth getting or not.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
It's definitely worth getting. The songs are all cut short, but the interviews with people who were actually there are quite moving. I taped the two-night special off the air several years ago and remember seeing the piano sketch, so I naturally thought it'd be on the "Moments" disc, but upon reading the play-by-play of the disc I didn't see it. This must be one of the 2 or 3 that didn't get covered in the compilation. I no longer have the tape I made (it was made when I was in college "x" years ago and I didn't even have cable...it was grabbed out of the air on an antenna and didn't look that good) so I'm glad to see it's still available. Go ahead and grab it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

later
eric

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Oops...not the "Moments" disc...I meant the "Magic" disc.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I still haven't even found the Sullive Muppet Magic DVD yet! :frown: Locally, I mean.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I still haven't even found the Sullive Muppet Magic DVD yet! :frown: Locally, I mean.
Heehee, I have it! We can watch it over Christmas if we get together!