Injured arm---film at 11

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welp, let's just say that from now on, "CAREFUL OF THE ICY PATCH!!" will always have a 2nd meanin' for me.

Last night I came home from work, was ALMOST to my front door, when SHOOM! my feet and legs FLEW out from under me, and I TOTALLY landed on my butt---I also splayed out my hands and landed on them too (which I think is frowned upon, but hey, WHO HAS TIME TO THINK).

Anyway, it rully hurt my right arm, and I was paranoid that it was broken. I didn't sleep much either, but it feels a li'l better today, and I didn't cry or feel "excruciatingly" painful, so I'm thinkin' it's (hopefully) not broken.

And I can type okay now...Phew! :smile:

Welp, I'm off to take some more Tylenol, and hope that it feels even better tomorrow...hopin' it'll heal on its own!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86
awwwww, poor thing!!!!:frown:

Has it changed colors yet???:big_grin:
Lol! Nope, it's still all peach n' hairy. :smile: Lol That's one thing I worried about, I was like, "Uh-oh...wh--what about swellin' and discoloration?! :eek: " But luckily there's neither! :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
One year I was at softball practice and I twisted my ankle very badly (I was on crutches for a few days). Never in my life have I seen that many shades of purple...

radionate

Reaction score
Why don't you fess up and admit what really happened to your arm?

Your mother warned you about it all thru your teen years!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
:frown:

Sorry about your arm buddy....

But Nate's right...your mom DID warn you....

Hopefully you'll be back to threatening Kentucky backwoods types soon... a Sasquatch in a sling is SO nonthreatening.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn