Inside The Cube Characters

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I came up with my Show's cast. I will give you the Bio Later.

-Larry The Lizard
-Kayla
-Bunky
-Joey
-Zeke
-Abby
-Amy
-Snarl
-Vaudville Harry
-Mr. Grumpy Pants
-Jim & Frank
-Richard
-Travis
-Lizzie

*some of these characters are basically look-a-likes to some muppet characters. some of the names are inspirations from the muppets and the performers.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
here's the first few

Larry The Lizard-a young lizard who is basically on good terms with anyone. He is usually calm but he becomes a nervous wreck when he gets frustrated or upset.

Kayla-A small Chiwawa dog who has a big crush on Larry. She is very manipulative so she tries every "Love Method Known to Women" to win Larry's Heart. she is also a big fan of fashion and loves to look her best.

Zeke-a young teenager who basically a "hip Dude." he is known for being the voice of reason towards his friends. He also has his own band (which he is the base player).

Jim & Frank- two young twins, they always hang out together with their friends and sometimes pop up in which other people call "The Worst Possible Moment." They also have a protest against films that are short Budgeted, or just plain Pointless.

Snarl-An Anteater who is basically ready for a good time. He is good pals with Larry. most people often mistake him for "some kind of 1970's Wierdo on Tv." He is also a well talented magician who tries every "Trick known to Magicians."

Bunky-A monster, he loves to be funny and play practical jokes on people. He is sometimes a big pain to his friends.

Richard-Bunky's Father, he tries to gain theater rights so he can have a MAD Tv-Type show for a new generation of Teens. He is sometimes very clueless and often forgets what he is doing.

Amy-A Siemese Cat and Snarl's Girlfriend. Like Snarl Amy is also ready to have a good time. She fell in love with him when she discovered that they have so much in common.

Lizzie- Larry's Mother, she also serves as a nurse at a local hospital. She often helps Larry and his Friends with thier problems.

*That's all I have so far and there are a few characters I forgot to add.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
If I put this Symbol here (*) that means I forgot to add a Character. here's more

Abby-an Afghan dog, she is Kayla's Sister. She often serves as a guardian towards her. She often interferes with Kayla's future with Larry. She seems to have a crush on Bunky.

Vaudville Harry-a comedy loving guy who usually shows up in unlikely places in response to random bits of dialogue. whenever his act fails he tries to break in a song or dance number before being interrupted by others.

*Looney Bird-a blue bird who is often wacky. he is often depicted as crude and lowbrow. He enjoys activities such as making mud balls and throwing them at people's windows. He also tries to prove to the world that "Not all Birds are Positive Role Models for Kids."

Joey-a German Shepard who is constantly a Girl lovin' dog. others describe him as a Typical "mangy mutt." He often tries to get Kayla to date him but it would fail seeing that It would get Larry Jealous.

Mr. Grumpy Pants-a monster who lives next door. as his name implies he is very mean towards people and often heckles them when they walk by. He also has a worm like tongue that really bothers him if anyone asks him about it.

Travis-The Mayor of Larry's hometown. he is a soft-spoken lunatic whose delusional acts are often based on "Out of the Ordinary" type Ideas. He also loves to heckle tv shows and movies that seem pointless to him.

*Randall-a red Bird like Monster. he is usually depicted as almost exceedingly gentle and patient. This is sometimes played for contrast in the show's often-violent humor, such as when Randall is compelled to vandalize a taxi that often refuses to pick him up, or when he is sick and tired of Devious plots.

*That's all my Characters :super: :wink:! So what do you think :smile:?

MGov

Reaction score
Wow. You've built all these puppets?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Not yet, but I will :smile:! I was just giving you the Bio of each Character :wisdom:.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
*some of these characters are basically look-a-likes to some muppet characters. some of the names are inspirations from the muppets and the performers.
Here are the look-a-likes I have been talking about.

Puppets Look-a-likes of Muppets
-Skip and Scoop
-Lenny The Lizard
-Gonzo
-Grover
-Rock & Roll Monster
-Afghan Hound
-Muppet Show Whatnots
-Splurge
-Harry The Hipster

CBPuppets

Reaction score
There are characters that are look-a-likes to Characters from Meet The Feebles as well. I even came up with a Group name. I call them the "Cubies!"

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Jim & Frank- two young twins, they always hang out together with their friends and sometimes pop up in which other people call "The Worst Possible Moment." They also have a protest against films that are short Budgeted, or just plain Pointless.
I forgot to add that they are minor parodies of Beavis and Butt-head.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Abby-an Afghan dog, she is Kayla's Sister. She often serves as a guardian towards her. She often interferes with Kayla's future with Larry. She seems to have a crush on Bunky.
I'm going to make her crush Zeke instead.