International Muppet Posters

FER SURE

Reaction score
SO... while searching the web I ran across these fun items. I think they are pretty interesting works. Anyone else have thoughts on these?Poster 1 Poster 2

Whatever

Reaction score
Polish is such an impossible languague. i've tried to learn it and can't. Those posters are kinda ugly and way expensive. But interesting.

P

Philo and Gunge

The 2nd ones good but the first one is one real ugly *** poster.

dmx10101

Reaction score
#2 is ok, but the first one is about the ugliest poster I'ver ever seen!

Ryan

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
#2 is ok, but the first one is about the ugliest poster I'ver ever seen!
I like them both for their sheer uniqueness. They're very abstract, and I love that about them. It seems as if Waldemar Swierzy had never done anything like this before. Looks like his other work is probably more surreal and abstract.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I like them both for their sheer uniqueness. They're very abstract, and I love that about them. It seems as if Waldemar Swierzy had never done anything like this before. Looks like his other work is probably more surreal and abstract.
Ryan, you're the man :wink: These posters are fantastic!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They must be rare for them to be that much.... actual theatrical posters, or mayhaps reprinted lithographs rereleased in limited edition. It's no less pointless then spending the same amount for an animation cel, which is rerpoduced anyway.

I thought the Animal was ugly to begin with, but after a while, it looks kinda cool. Animal is tricky to draw to make him look just right, and since it seems he's more of an abstract artist, it looks pretty darn cool to me.