Internet sites NOT to buy Muppet items from...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ok so how about some good places to buy Muppet stuff, :smile:
2momluvme is a great website to buy Muppet stuff! They don't have everything, but the seller is really nice, i've been buying stuff from her for years and never had a problem. :smile:

I would also say that Boxingcow is a good place, we've got Uncleduke right here! I bought from him once back from series 1, I should buy more! :excited:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I ordered my copy of Jim Henson/The Works from Amazon.ca.It arrived in less than a week.So Amazon.ca is a website I recommend! :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
I think all Amazons are safe. I got the two Greek Myths storyteller videos in less than 3 days off there...it was great (and it was the free shipping, too).

dmx10101

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
Thanks, Whatever, we do our best.
DMX, if you didn't confirm your order (which is most likely why you don't see it on your account with us) - we would have recieved your Payment via your credit card, but would have had no Idea what it was for.
That actually happens once in a while, people send us money, without telling us what they are ordering.
If you would like to email me directly through the board, I will try to hook you up with a Stage, a refund, or whatever else we can come up with.
I sent you a email a few das ago through this forum and still haven't gotten a response from you!!! DO I have to call my bank and get a chargeback or are you going to respond to the emails I sent you about the item.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
I sent you a email a few das ago through this forum and still haven't gotten a response from you!!! DO I have to call my bank and get a chargeback or are you going to respond to the emails I sent you about the item.
Here we go again. Trust me you're not the first one to have issues with Boxingcow.com and you certainly won't be the last. I had major issues with them, and it took two months to get a refund for items that never arrived. And about returning e-mails, aaah the memories. He only responds when he feels that it's absolutely necessary, or if you call him out on it in public. I expect you should be receiving a response from him relatively soon now...followed by a claim on this board that he's been "trying" to get in touch with you, but that there's a problem with YOUR e-mail. On the plus side though, usually after he screws with someone, to keep you quiet, he throws something extra in the box when he finally sends the package. All I can say to you is good luck, you're gonna need it.
-Artie

dmx10101

Reaction score
Well thanks for the info, sounds like the owner is not very good at customer service.

mekkha

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about these sites. I've always been a huge Muppets fan, but only recently have I been trying to get items (some that I had and that were given away :cry: ). So again, thanks for the warning. Newbies like me apreciate it :stick_out_tongue:

dmx10101

Reaction score
mekkha said:
Just wanted to say thanks for telling me about these sites. I've always been a huge Muppets fan, but only recently have I been trying to get items (some that I had and that were given away :cry: ). So again, thanks for the warning. Newbies like me apreciate it :stick_out_tongue:
No problem, just letting know of my troubles.

Whatever

Reaction score
BTW, right now it looks like Sweetums will most likely be released as a boxing cow exclusive, so don't write it off too soon if you want Sweetums.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Why does it lok like that? Ken said he doesn't know anything until he gets all the cost info. Sweetums could be a Palisades web site exclusive (which makes more sense to me)