Interviews From around the Muppet world now on the web.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
A few months ago I had the wonderful oppretuinty to ask Jim Lewis a few questions, or an interview. From that i have joined forces with Greg James (Muppet News Guru) and have done a few other intervews with more to come in the near futuer. so Check out the Muppetnews blog and check out the interviews.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw the interviews. I noticed that the Muppet Central interview with Jim Lewis is there (though since that interview was just in a thread, it's great to see it as part of a website). It's a shame that the interview with Alan Muraoka didn't mention why Mr. Handford needed to be replaced.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
With the Alan interview i hit a bad writers block i could only come up with very few questions. Looking back i now know why that is. Alan has a really good web site and before i started writeing out the interview i read over it and knew everything that i posably could know about him. That is where i messed up, and i have learned from my mistake and in any upcomming interviews i will only look at things like IMDB and such. So thanks for the input, i am still new to this.
I also would love to hear what people think of them not just for the muppet henson part, but also as interviews i am really considering going to school to become a jornalist, so any input on that regard would also be nice.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I It's a shame that the interview with Alan Muraoka didn't mention why Mr. Handford needed to be replaced.
Yeah, I think Alan is a great addition to the show, but I have often wondered this myself?

Keep up that good work dwayne1115!:smile: