Introduction

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
So, its apparant that Ernie is your favorite Muppet. Do you have any others? For me, you could say that Skeeter and Scooter are tied for fave Muppet.

-Kim
Yeah, I got a real soft spot for Ernie. I really like Grover (especially with Fat Blue) and Kermit; they're probably my next favorites. And I took a Muppet quiz once that told me I have the most in common with Rowlf.
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG!! "bilbopooh"!! It's "ByronSummers" from Epinions! I, like, soooooooooo remember you! LOL!! :big_grin: :smile: You may remember me as a li'l kooky guy who loved to "Epinionate" on Disney, Narnia, (WEEEEEEEE, another huge Narnian fan here!!), Greek mythology, Lorrie Morgan, and, naturally, MUPPETS! :big_grin:

And I have to say I love your name! It's so funny, but in a good "kute" Muppety way! Lol :smile: (You will notise my absense of the letter "see" in my posts...it's a long story. Well, not long, but a weird one. Lol)

Welkome aboard! :big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
OMG!! "bilbopooh"!! It's "ByronSummers" from Epinions! I, like, soooooooooo remember you! LOL!! :big_grin: :smile: You may remember me as a li'l kooky guy who loved to "Epinionate" on Disney, Narnia, (WEEEEEEEE, another huge Narnian fan here!!), Greek mythology, Lorrie Morgan, and, naturally, MUPPETS! :big_grin:
Hi. Byron!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: Of course I remember you; how could I forget my favorite Epinionator? (No, rully, I mean that! :wink: )Great to see you again!!

Thanks for the vote of approval on my name. Yours doesn't surprise me a bit! :big_grin: So what is the deal with the missing "c"s anyway? lol Anyway, thanks for the welcome and it's super to see you again!
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
Hi. Byron!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: Of course I remember you; how could I forget my favorite Epinionator? (No, rully, I mean that! :wink: )Great to see you again!!
P. S. Did you ever get to meet Mary Costa??

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Mary Costa

Funny you should mention her Erin, lol...I just gave her a call as soon as I read that! lol :smile:

She wasn't home (again---man, when ya hit 72, ya get BUSY!---at least she does), but I've left a couple of messages this month, and hope to get to actually talk to her again really soon, and freakin' MEET her sometime in the next month or two! :big_grin:

Oh, and I had a boycott goin' on with the letter "c", but it's over now (at least visually around here---it's still my least favorite letter, mind you! lol)

:mad:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Re: Mary Costa

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
She wasn't home (again---man, when ya hit 72, ya get BUSY!---at least she does), but I've left a couple of messages this month, and hope to get to actually talk to her again really soon, and freakin' MEET her sometime in the next month or two! :big_grin:
That's awesome that you are able to be in contact with her like that, especially considering how much that movie means to you. I hope you get to meet her really soon! :big_grin:

The letter "c" is kinda pointless, isn't it? Did you ever read Mark Twain's essay on the improvement of the English language? I think "c" was one of the first things to go! :smile:

Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Mary Costa

Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
That's awesome that you are able to be in contact with her like that, especially considering how much that movie means to you. I hope you get to meet her really soon! :big_grin:

The letter "c" is kinda pointless, isn't it? Did you ever read Mark Twain's essay on the improvement of the English language? I think "c" was one of the first things to go! :smile:

Erin
Thanks, I hope to get to meet her soon, too!

And Mark Twain even thought that too, huh? WOO-HOO!! You go Mark!

Really!

You go!