Introduction

lozzie

Reaction score
Hey all

I know I know, so many questions so little time.

Was watching Muppet Show Season One and realised that they dont actually introduce who the muppets are. Was this done in a different series/movie or something? :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
lozzie said:
Hey all

Was watching Muppet Show Season One and realised that they dont actually introduce who the muppets are. Was this done in a different series/movie or something? :confused:
Over all, No. Kermit and Rowlf were pre known.Kermit-Sesame Street and Rowlf-Jimmy Dean Show.There was a lot of publicity when the Muppet Show was about to start in the seventies(due to Jim Henson's Sesame Street involvement) that by the time the show went to Air, everybody knew who they were.Some characters were then introduced later.

David French

Reaction score
lozzie said:
Hey all

Okay I think I know what you mean. A lot of the characters had previously appeared in different Muppet TV specials/series/commercials so most US viewers would already know some (if not most) of the characters were anyway.