which are ya, bum?

• Introvert

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I'm not one of those people who can go to extremely loud and crowded parties without getting a headache, but I don't consider myself an introvert. I'm actually an extrovert because whenever I'm not around people I can get sluggish or moody. I've read in books that some extroverts who are better at taking in information need to have a bit more time to themselves than other extroverts, but that's more due to the fact that they get overenergized and crash. With introverts, supposedly being around people can deprive them of energy.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
I've always been considered an introvert, even before I knew what an "introvert" was.
I prefer to spend time alone than with a large group of people, I can be pretty shy, and I don't talk very much unless someone is speaking directly to me. Even posting comments online (like this one) makes me nervous because I'm always worried about what other people think of me.

But it's good to know that I'm not the only introvert in this forum. It makes me feel better knowing that I'm not alone.

mo

Reaction score
I think Gonzo, and most of the Muppets for that matter, are extroverts. They're always hanging out in a group and I don't think I've ever seen a Muppet that could be considered "shy".
I always thought that Fozzie was sorta shy. But in a way that he wasn't uncomfortable with the people he knew very well (Like Kermit, Gonzo, Rowlf, etc.) I dunno, maybe it's because he reminds me of my brother. And I also think Rowlf is quite introverted but not in a "shy" way, but more in a "loner" way.

What do you consider Telly?
I know this isn't my question but, I think Telly is somewhere in the middle. I find him similar to Fozzie in the whole introverted, extroverted scheme...soooo...yeaaaaah...

(BTW if you are a Telly fan girl, do you ship RositaxTelly? Not in an adult way, but more in a puppy love way.)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well my introvert side is a problem today, lol. I have not one but two possible meetups I could go to tonight but either way I'd pretty much be going alone and the idea of having to go up to people terrifies me. But I know if I just stand there alone I'll feel like an idiot.

I know some of this is in my own head but I always end up feeling like no one wants me around, that I'm just weird and awkward and to be avoided, heh. I just don't know what I should do tonight.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I'm usually a bit shy and withdrawn, and an active social life isn't one of my strong traits, yet I like to spend quite a bit of time in the Crazy Thread for "alternative therapy" (it's much more preferable and cheaper than living on a "funny farm", loony bin, sanitarium, etc.).

I do, however, like to spend some time at the library when possible to check out some interesting books or browse the Internet (the connection at the library is so much faster, compared to DSL), check out the bargains at yard sales, go to the mall, browse for bargains at thrift stores, etc.

Other than that, I would definitely consider myself an introvert searching for a social life; in the meantime, I'll consider MC my "home away from home" (along with Facebook).....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Idk...there are different levels of being an introvert and extrovert. For one of my classes though, we took this quiz that was supposed to better tell you your personality than just introvert or extrovert...

I literally got the very corner of the grid, which means that I'm abnormally shy and fear confrontation. Basically, in less nice terms, a freakin wimp.

I get easily embarrassed and constantly worry what people think of me. Kinda why I've never posted a picture of myself...and there's a lot of creeps out there and some people kind of ruined all chances of me ever posting a picture of myself. But I digress. It's a lot easier for shy people to talk on the internet because there's nothing to identify you. Except a username or if you do give out other personal information. Chances are you'll never meet these people, so who cares? I've admitted a lot of things here that I can't admit to even my parents...

.....I think I went off topic but meh

Eziwolf

Reaction score
It depends. If I meet just one person at once I'm really extrovert, but in a crowd I just go on the background and remain silent the whole time.