Invisible Beaker forgery?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Check out this Invisible Beaker

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1751953157

Notice the lack of pupils. I also find it strange that this particular Beaker has been conveniently removed from his baggie.

Here's an Invisible Beaker in baggie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749888740

Remember when I asked Ken if the VC Beaker was clear under the paint (Ken confirmed that VC Beaker is clear through and through, no opaque plastic under the paint)? Looks as if someone may have done some experimenting. Either that, or there's another variant out there for those who have the completist disease so bad that even Betty Ford couldn't cure them of it!

Be careful out there guys.

Joe

Reaction score
hmm.. interesting.

I've got a bagged VC Beaker in front of me (saw it at a toy show, just had to have him, so at least I'll have every beaker sooner or later :smile: ) and from what I can tell(he's still in the bag) his legs aren't made out of the clear plastic.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well, you know the factory...that could easily be a factory error with no eyes.

Where's my plunger....?

Luke

Reaction score
If it was a factory error, that dude has just sold about a $300 error figure for $99 without realising it !

LGH1

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Larry Horn, and I was not going to comment on this.

I am the seller and it is not a forgery, I was a guest at the party, with a friend who works in the industry. That one was left behind by a VIP who was playing with it. He left it at the party, so I snagged it up. As for the price, it was found money so I don't care all that much. The buyer hasn't paid yet so time will tell

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I can see the headline now: "Mike Horn's brother selling Beaker forgeries on ebay!" :wink:

FLEET SCRIBBLER

Luke

Reaction score
Sounds like a good find to me !

Everyones called Horn though - Mike Horn, Danny Horn, Larry Horn .... has everybody in the states got the horn or something ? ;-)

FellowWLover

Reaction score
HAHA! I like the part where he says that everyone at the convention was DRUNK! HAHA! For $156.00 I'd say he made a great deal.