1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Invisible Beaker forgery?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Louis Kazagger, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Check out this Invisible Beaker

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1751953157

Notice the lack of pupils. I also find it strange that this particular Beaker has been conveniently removed from his baggie.

Here's an Invisible Beaker in baggie:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749888740

Remember when I asked Ken if the VC Beaker was clear under the paint (Ken confirmed that VC Beaker is clear through and through, no opaque plastic under the paint)? Looks as if someone may have done some experimenting. Either that, or there's another variant out there for those who have the completist disease so bad that even Betty Ford couldn't cure them of it!

Be careful out there guys.
  2. Joe

Joe New Member

hmm.. interesting.

I've got a bagged VC Beaker in front of me (saw it at a toy show, just had to have him, so at least I'll have every beaker sooner or later :) ) and from what I can tell(he's still in the bag) his legs aren't made out of the clear plastic.
  3. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Well, you know the factory...that could easily be a factory error with no eyes.

Where's my plunger....?
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

If it was a factory error, that dude has just sold about a $300 error figure for $99 without realising it !
  5. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

6. LGH1

LGH1 New Member

Hello,

My name is Larry Horn, and I was not going to comment on this.

I am the seller and it is not a forgery, I was a guest at the party, with a friend who works in the industry. That one was left behind by a VIP who was playing with it. He left it at the party, so I snagged it up. As for the price, it was found money so I don't care all that much. The buyer hasn't paid yet so time will tell
  7. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

Thanks for the explanation Mr. Horn.
  8. Louis Kazagger

I can see the headline now: "Mike Horn's brother selling Beaker forgeries on ebay!" ;)

FLEET SCRIBBLER
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sounds like a good find to me !

Everyones called Horn though - Mike Horn, Danny Horn, Larry Horn .... has everybody in the states got the horn or something ? ;-)
  10. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

HAHA! I like the part where he says that everyone at the convention was DRUNK! HAHA! For $156.00 I'd say he made a great deal.
  11. Louis Kazagger

"Drunken partygoers scratch out Beaker's eyes!"

FLEET SCRIBBLER
  12. Thog

Thog New Member

I knew I should have gone!
  13. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jes,

Stop 'HAHA!'-ing - LOL !

Oh Luke, Lena Horn

see ya
  14. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Well BlueFrackle, I just hate to overuse that LOL... it is so nineties.
  15. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jes,

WOFL !

See ya
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

How about LMFAO ? Oh and yes BlueFrackle - Another Horn !

Everyone's got the horn ..... whatever happened to Philamena Trumpet or Benjamina Sax ? Not cool enough eh !

Luke
    *Too hip for the room*
  17. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Dare I suggest a change in your own moniker? How does Luke Horn-y suit you?
  18. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sounds cool - i've always got the horn. I take it you discovered the other word that can't be said here then ? ;-)
  19. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

To be honest... I didn't even try it.

Lemme see...

***** virgin

(wait can there be such a thing?)
  20. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

HAHAHA

Well there goes another word into the PC spiral.