Iron Man Movie Coming In 2008!!

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey I just thought I'd post this in case noboday has heard this. But anyway Marvel is coming out with a movie based on the Invincible Iron Man himself, scheduled for release in 2008. So far known people in the movie are Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man and Terrance Howard (Hustle and Flow/ Crash) as Stark's closest confidant James "Jim" Rhodes.

Well....that's all I have to say.

Later.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
scooter289 said:
So far known people in the movie are Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man...
Makes sense, Stark's an alcoholic! :wink:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Mandarin(spelling?) is going to be the villian.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno... other than Spiderman, Marvel has been batting zero with the X-men films (which didn't impress me at all), the Hulk, or Fantastic Four...etc...

But it would explain the newfound interrest in Iron Man stuff in the main stream. Not for collectors, kid's stuff, mind you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Really? I loved all 3 X titles and thought FF was pretty good too. Dare Devil however was a train wreck.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Really? I loved all 3 X titles and thought FF was pretty good too. Dare Devil however was a train wreck.
I only saw the first 2, and even then.,.. they were okay... but I think the 1990's Saban series did better justice to bringing to comic into an audio/visual medium. As for FF... I love them so much, I would NEVER EVER try to see the movie. In fact, I was about to cry when the Movie Merchandise came out.... if anyone can remember the animocity I had to the Hulk Movie Merchandise 3 years back... I didn't want that to happen again. Thing hands.,... I had to be talked down from a ledge.